South Pittsburg against Gordonsville

Roy Dillard

You might want to rethink that one RoyDJ.

swimmingtigerfudgeround.jpg

No that tigger better rethink eating daddy's fudge round!! By the way mr mountain troll it is nice gettin a reply from you

Even though you root for those nasty birds you are a coacht legend and daddy always taught me to be nice to the big boys

South Pitt WILL NOT come into this game over confident. South Pittsburg understands the task at hand in this game. Gordonsville has a VERY good team this year. South Pitt hasn't played up to their standards lately. I think South Pitt can play with Gordonsville and will be a good challenge for them. I am not saying South Pittsburg will win this game, but I do think they will play extremely hard and give it everything they have. It should be a good game between two good teams.

I couldn't agree more Mr. Ambassador!

no price less is what we want signal mountain to be so we can play them knowing they aren't cheating....

people think im kidding but im serious..... :bored:

Sorry, DJ ... Classless, but not Price less.:twisted:

Me, Wild Bill, and the Nasty Birds will be helpin' to "make yer Pirates stronger" for years to come.:huh:

But, I'll let you borrow the chicken costume, and you can go plant that big P flag in the middle of the G friday night.:thumb:

I just keep on thinking to myself how much better is Gordonsville than last year and how does this pirate team compare to last years team. You cannot compare scores I know, but if it was not for fake punts last year G'ville would have been mercy ruled. Watch for those fake punts this year!! Not saying we will mercy rule Gordonsville at all, however, I think the Pirates come in with a mission, and know how to execute and get the job done, and our WRs are going to step up and catch the rock, and our line is going to knock some holes and allow our backs to break the line of scrimmage and the Pirates win this game by 13!! Go Pirates

Glad to finally be playing a worthy opponent. SP and GV go back a long ways so this will be another great game for the ages. Both teams will have to play at the highest level to win this game. A turnover or silly penalties could cost somebody this game. Since I'm from SP I'll go with our Pirates by 3.

I just keep on thinking to myself how much better is Gordonsville than last year and how does this pirate team compare to last years team. You cannot compare scores I know, but if it was not for fake punts last year G'ville would have been mercy ruled. Watch for those fake punts this year!! Not saying we will mercy rule Gordonsville at all, however, I think the Pirates come in with a mission, and know how to execute and get the job done, and our WRs are going to step up and catch the rock, and our line is going to knock some holes and allow our backs to break the line of scrimmage and the Pirates win this game by 13!! Go Pirates

I'm calling BS on this one.

For one, fake punts are part of the game. You have to prepare for it, which I'm sure the Pirates will this year, and it definitely wouldn't have been a mercy rule. Either way, that was last year. It has no bearing on this year.

Now to you Gordonsville fans, whom I do respect....I have tried to resist saying this, but might as well get it started...there are some doubters on here as to our ability of even winning this game. Let me say I have looked at all the film and highlights of your team that is available on this Web that Roy and Al invented. And after consulting with a football guru friend earlier tonight, I have come to the conclusion that your team is no better than Polk County. There are a lot of similarities and now I have no doubt that our team will handle your team with no problems what-so-ever. Coen is good but Blevins is a BEAST and you are about to find that out. This game is not going to be close....

I'd like to know what video and highlights you've seen, because there is very little out there from this year.

Whatever you did see, it was probably the later part of our schedule.

After the first 3 games, which were tough, we played 3 teams at the level of Lookout Valley, the rest were worse than that, and the only thing I can figure is that it was hard to get up for those games. I fully expect the Tigers to be ready.

And as far as Coen and Blevins go, from what I've seen, Coen is better, but maybe they'll go head to head Friday and we'll find out for sure. :twisted:

You gonna have to quit posting all this mess and getting me over confident..you got me in trouble with Roy now.