Maryville vs. Riverdale

Red Rebels

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking forward to playing Riverdale next Friday, Black Friday! They are a great program and they have great supporters. They will travel very well and the game should be a great one to watch. I look forward to hearing from the Riverdale fans this week about your team and your predictions.

I am looking forward to playing Riverdale next Friday, Black Friday! They are a great program and they have great supporters. They will travel very well and the game should be a great one to watch. I look forward to hearing from the Riverdale fans this week about your team and your predictions.

Our QB went down against OR our back up is a good QB but our starter is a great one so I think some of that will depend on his status...we are better this year then we were the year we came down there but my understanding is so are yall...Ive been scoreboard watching and you are BLOWING everyone out I am not sure if yall have had a single digit win all year so my hope is we come out there and play respectfully and play hard with no mistakes our defense (i have been calling them out this year on being focused on every down)_in the last 2 games has really done a GREAT job of executing and being in postion and appear to know their keys and what they are looking for.

I should not come to this game as I will have to be at work around 2am on saturday morning BUT how often do you make it to the semi finals so i will be there but with little sleep lol

GO WARRIORS

Our QB went down against OR our back up is a good QB but our starter is a great one so I think some of that will depend on his status...we are better this year then we were the year we came down there but my understanding is so are yall...Ive been scoreboard watching and you are BLOWING everyone out I am not sure if yall have had a single digit win all year so my hope is we come out there and play respectfully and play hard with no mistakes our defense (i have been calling them out this year on being focused on every down)_in the last 2 games has really done a GREAT job of executing and being in postion and appear to know their keys and what they are looking for.

I should not come to this game as I will have to be at work around 2am on saturday morning BUT how often do you make it to the semi finals so i will be there but with little sleep lol

GO WARRIORS

riverdaleman hoap yore furst teem QB iz ok and reddy fer necks Fridee!!

..... :thumb:

Edited by STARSNBARS