Maryville vs. Riverdale

Red Rebels

he is a BEAST in my opinion he is better than Dave Thomas and he was a Mr football and a state championship mvp...however i am afaid the Maryville fans wont get to see him BUT THAT IS OK we have Andrew Dale who is a SR and we are going to come out fightin...

Riverdaleman,

I hate to hear that news. Is it confirmed or are you speculating? For a competitor and leader, like him, he needs to be on the field. I wish him the best.

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he is a BEAST in my opinion he is better than Dave Thomas and he was a Mr football and a state championship mvp...however i am afaid the Maryville fans wont get to see him BUT THAT IS OK we have Andrew Dale who is a SR and we are going to come out fightin...

I will have to agree with your opinion sir :thumb:

I don't think Maryville would beat Blackman, Smyrna, or Riverdale.

Maybe Oakland and Siegel and definitely Lavergne.

However I do think Oakland will beat MJ.

I may be all wrong but I guess we will see.

I think if it's fair to use a 16 year old kid's quote from a year ago for motivation , it's definitely fair to quote an adult fan from just a couple of weeks ago . So we would come in either 4th 5th or 6th in Riverdale's District Riverdale06 ??

Yes you did answer it ... once again you let us know that Riverdale is just one of the many teams from 7AAA that would take us to the woodshed ... :thumb:

I have seen both of these teams play.....

Maryville by 30. The Rebels play some more young players before this games over.

Riverdales good, just kicked our butt, but Maryville is just too much.

First off, looking forward to reading a newspaper, the DNJ, that actually covers their team.

Agreed, The DNJ does a great job covering sports. They will have great articles by local writers all week long. Maryville folks need to check out their website to see how a local newpaper can support local high school sports. If you agree after seeing their articles, contact our local paper and encourage them to step it up.