Maryville vs. Riverdale

Red Rebels

your right Goddard, it is intimidating...I am picking The Red Rebels in this one, although i think it will be a much better game then the year 2009...I just think Maryville's OL is way too good...Robinette just sits back there and picks defenses apart, and runs with great wheels too, he is a sight to see. I was VERY impressed with Riverdale's defense tonight, especially their D-Line, that is some big boys, but not only big they can MOVE. Great linebacking corps too. We just had too many turnovers, but i think they still woulda won. Can't make that many mistakes against a good or great defense like theirs. I am picking Maryville 35-17. Can i put in some nice venues to eat? If you like good food go to Hot Rods, right on the maryville alcoa city line. Or Gracie's , i love that place. I am an Oak Ridger, but i do live in Maryville, so i know a little bit :thumb: Best wishes to both teams. Go Red Rebels, bring that Gold ball back to EAST TENNESSEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smoky Mountain Brewery is in same area as Aubreys and they have great food and some mighty fine beverages for us older folks.

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I guess the next logical question is....should we eat at Aubreys again or since we lost should we visit another establishment?

Just down the road from Aubreys is Smoky Mountain Brewery which is pretty good. Also next to it is Marlins and Rays, a seafood place recently opened by the same folks that run Ruby Tuesday.

Starz....I hope he's o.k. too. He is a lot better than I expected, we had heard nothing but defense talk and I was in the stands asking who the heck is 14 and where did he come from?? Good leader and good athlete. :thumb:

he is a BEAST in my opinion he is better than Dave Thomas and he was a Mr football and a state championship mvp...however i am afaid the Maryville fans wont get to see him BUT THAT IS OK we have Andrew Dale who is a SR and we are going to come out fightin...