Maryville vs. Riverdale

Red Rebels

Today's DNJ article about Riverdale: Experience helps Odom

and yesterday's stories: QB Woodruff out for season with injury and Riverdale can avenge '09 loss

Monday's article was Riverdale defense peaking

now see Tom this is more like it LOL

from looking on here sounds like my WARRIORS are in a lot of trouble...this team sounds like our 94 and 04 teams no weaknesses and by looking at the score against your opponents it looks that way too...I just hope we can stay competitive

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our reputation that everyone has heard about (8 pts).

They old "just throw the black jerseys out there & they'll fold" theory? GQ & company have had to work hard for 10+ years to convince Rebel players that every team coming through won't succumb.

I don't think our reputation will garner 8 pts Friday night.

Thanks Pistol, it would be nice to have both in Cookeville again. Hope ur competition there this year is a little more sportsmanlike. Watched your second half and there were a couple of players who seemed to be having a very difficult time with being on the short end of the score. Anyway, Good Luck this Friday.

Thanks and I hope you and your family has a Happy Thanksgiving!

Since we seem to be getting along so well with the Riverdale fans, I suggest we think of a way to identify all of the Coach T'ers. I will be wearing clothing that has my Coach T name on it. Starsnbars looks just like his picture. I have attached a pic of Grey Rider. Feel free to add your photo or identifiers. Safe travels.

mullet.jpg

PS: The mullet guy is an Oak Ridge buddy of Grey Rider. G.R. is in the overhauls. :roflol:

:ph34r:

Okay, you convinced my to do it. Heres mine, I wear it every Friday at the Black Hole

Bfifeonbike.jpg

Good point nation. The poor field will factor in as well - I would assume it would be the same for both teams if Riverdale wears their long cleats. If they don't, add another 6 points.

Now fellers.....Eye thank eye've figgured out a way two git tha Skeeter dried off....Eye lett my cuzzin Steve use my leef blower laist weak and eye thought he waz blowin leefs....Butt Steve iz usin hitt two hep Uncull Ralf start hiz lawn mowur/feeled drier....Thay iz gonna brang hit up two tha Skeeter and dry hit up ...If'un Joe Rob will let um on tha feeled wif hit.... :blush:

Pee Ess....Eye thank if'un we git some cold wethur that tha lawn mowur mite keap tha hole sideline warm.... :thumb:

Edited by STARSNBARS