Maryville vs. Riverdale

Red Rebels

Haven't been through everything so this may have been discussed. Maybe Limbaugh knows the answer.

When was the last time all four #1 seeds made it to the semi-finals, and all four were undefeated?

Has anyone provided a 'where to park' tutorial? I'll be coming in from Gatlinburg.

Hopefully we can make it entertaining Friday night.

Go Warriors!!

Edited by TDCman

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, you convinced my to do it. Heres mine, I wear it every Friday at the Black Hole

Bfifeonbike.jpg

That's HILARIOUS Nitehawk !! lol :roflol:

Don't forget your one Bullet !!

Fortunately , Coach Quarles and the team won't be quite as Over confident .... as a few on here ... I agree with Oldrebel , throwing the Jerseys out never beat anyone , and taking anyone or anything for granted is a season killer . Riverdale will be the most Athletic team we've seen all year

Haven't been through everything so this may have been discussed. Maybe Limbaugh knows the answer.

When was the last time all four #1 seeds made it to the semi-finals, and all four were undefeated?

Has anyone provided a 'where to park' tutorial? I'll be coming in from Gatlinburg.

Go Warriors!!

TDCman sevrull parkin' places along Broadway acrost tha street frum tha Skeetur.....(New Providence Church etc...) :thumb:

Go Warriors!!

If you get there early enough there is parking on Lawrence Ave in the student parking lots (no charge), it is on the visitor side of the stadium on the other side (south side of school). On the main drag, W. Broadway, (which fronts the Home side of the stadium) , New Providence Church charges $3 per vehicle, also a Older home, (now used for weddings, parties, etc.) with plenty of front yard parking. Not sure what they charge. Both of these are directly across from the stadium. Just be careful crossing W. Broadway, its a two lane main drag that sees over a 1000 cars on a Friday afternoon. Will try to post a map of area in a few. Be safe

Go Warriors!!

Funny you ask. There was an article about this in the Tennessean today (see the link below)

The answer is the 2004 4A semi-finals and, interestingly enough, Maryville was also one of those 4 teams!

We're used to this.....

Edited by EarlVolFan

I'll be in west Tennessee this weekend and even though I'll be at the Henry County-Hendersonville game my spirit will be at the black hole with the Rebels. Here's to a great game, the opponent is worthy. Go Rebels and I hope to see you guys in Cookeville.

i saw some scrimmage footage of maryville and greenville. both teams look huge. greenville actually looked bigger. who won that scrimmage. and are they as big in person as they are tv.