Maryville vs. Riverdale

Red Rebels

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They old "just throw the black jerseys out there & they'll fold" theory? GQ & company have had to work hard for 10+ years to convince Rebel players that every team coming through won't succumb.

I don't think our reputation will garner 8 pts Friday night.

You may be right oldrebel. Maybe the red and black ain't worth all 8 points. I'll agree that GQ may be worth half of it (4 pts). But, because we actually lose some points with our other coaches/"& company" (-2), the reputation must make up for those 2 plus the other 4 (6 pts). I stand corrected. Do you think the hairtage coaching searches had any effect on our preparation this week?

The night most of "Rebel Nation" will always remember? For the first the time, a large infantry marched out of the locker room in front of the packed stands prior to the 2009 Semi-final game versus Riverdale!!!

For the Maryville faithful it was the night a old tradition was broken and a new one started. Apparetly, GQ only allows this for big games? What is everyone's guess for Friday?

Tom and I are freinds we just cut up with each other he takes a lot of heat from a lot of other fans about him showing favortism to one team or another and i was picking on him about his love fest with Mathers...he is a good guy who has a ridculously tough job he has 8 or 9 high schools to cover with a lot of sports and its just him he does a great job but ive gotta pick on him a little and get as much RIVERDALE attention as i can...he knows riverdalewoman wasnt my wife as he knows her too in fact she is real greatful to him as when he was at a baseball game my son hit a grandslam against oakland and he got a picutre of him rounding 3rd and it is an AWESOME picture

I recognized that the two of you were friend from your dialogue...My statements were all in jest. I have a lot of respect for you and Tom.

Thanks Dave.....no storries hear inn tha Mairvul Misprint.....Butt eye will shair my cookin' lessun wif you'uns cents eye'm pitchin' inn and stuffin' tha bird fer momma and tha pups..... :thumb:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NCPyd0sWVs&feature=related

Thanks for the cooking lesson but I went with the BoJangles deep fried turkey this year. :hungry:

Wow at this thread!!

It has really taken off,

So it looks like 77728 think Maryville will win

And 1 thinks that riverdale will win.

Clearly an under dog I see. I just cant wait till Friday!!

Good thing y'all are all so nice!

Now Riverdale06 looks like sum feller naimed Mack's Preps thanks yall's bettur and iz tha favritt.... :thumb:

Edited by STARSNBARS