Maryville vs. Riverdale

Red Rebels

if we get beat the last thing you will hear from us is an excuse...in fact i think by the end of the game either win or lose your going to be saying wow this is the back up QB the the starter must be REALLY good...Dale is a good Qb and he will do just fine so we will come down there and run our game plan just as if Woody was in there and lets see what happens

Mr. Dale iz a good athleet....Good speed and size....Along wif Riverdail's whole teem....OK finely a articull frum our side...thanks Jessie... :popcorneater:

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2011/nov/24/maryville-has-proven-playoff-formula/

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in Clarksville I'll be leaving at 9am to drive to Murfreesboro to drop my daughter off. Then back to my house in Smyrna. Then I'll be leaving Smyrna at 12 and going to this game. I'm excited for fantastic food(I hope) and some great football.

I really believe in our back up quarterback, he is really a great kid. I believe in our defense, if our defense can do what it knows how to do for 4whole quarters then I believe we will come home with a win.

I sure do love that team and my heart is with them. It's time to get win number 14 for our #14.

I sure hope our #14 Dillion Woodruff gets to see it happen this year. He did alot for us all season now we can do it for him. We are a team!

I will say if we don't win I will be on your side Maryville to go on and win state- just not without a fight first!

Good luck everyone

Yeah, and the thing is, if you pressure him and don't get to him, he still has awesome elusiveness and can really hurt you with his legs. His speed is really underrated.

Riverdales a darn fine football team, beat the crap outta us... But the Rebels are just too much for anybody around here.....or out west.

Riverdales a darn fine football team, beat the crap outta us... But the Rebels are just too much for anybody around here.....or out west.

yep, they sure did beat the crap out of us, and that is hard to admit, but it is what it is. And i agree with you, Maryville just too good of a coaching staff and to be honest some underrated in terms of skill players. It aint just coaching in Maryville, but they have some really good players. A very fast and aggressive defense, and if they hit you, you are going down. That team doesn't miss many tackles. And a great atmosphere that rivals Blankenship Field..O course i am partial to OR, but if i was gonna play somewhere i would want it to be at skeeter barnes stadium in Murrville.

Edited by SweetScience

yep, they sure did beat the crap out of us, and that is hard to admit, but it is what it is. And i agree with you, Maryville just too good of a coaching staff and to be honest some underrated in terms of skill players. It aint just coaching in Maryville, but they have some really good players. A very fast and aggressive defense, and if they hit you, you are going down. That team doesn't miss many tackles. And a great atmosphere that rivals Blankenship Field..O course i am partial to OR, but if i was gonna play somewhere i would want it to be at skeeter barnes stadium in Murrville.

I love the last Riverdale post..... Rallying behind their team, class program, hate to see anybody lose here.

LOL, i don't think it will be that much, but you may be right...I can definitely see a 35-14 type score, though....Is their reserved seating on the victims bus or first come first serve 3W?

After the last few years, they have developed a system.

To keep things fair, teams are seated by margin of victory....seems only way to be fair about it :thumb:

AWESOME then! Oak Ridge fans must have 1st dibs then, since we absolutely got slaughtered by Maryville...Wait, i think Heritage fans will hold that honor :unsure:

Not too fast my friend.......need to wait for the next victim. Warriors either gonna drive the bus cause they won or ride towards the front...IMO