Friendship Christian @ Oliver Springs

croz6110

You say OS got beat by not so good teams! Coalfield 10-2, Subright 7-4 & Kinston 3A 7-4 score was 35-31- Kingston got lucky the last 45sec of the game& Greenback 9-2. I wouldn’t really call these teams no names.

This is how Friendship Christian has a 10 – 3 record.

W L

Clay County – 3 7

Pickett County – 0 10

Red boiling springs-2 8

Monterey 3 7

Watertown 6 5 – the only reason they had 6 wins is because they beat the teams above

Jackson County 6 5 – Same with this team

The descent teams that FCA played and beat the most points they scored was 24. Wouldn’t be bragging to much!

You say OS got beat by not so good teams! Coalfield 10-2, Subright 7-4 & Kinston 3A 7-4 score was 35-31- Kingston got lucky the last 45sec of the game& Greenback 9-2. I wouldn’t really call these teams no names.

W L

Clay County – 3 7

Pickett County – 0 10

Red boiling springs-2 8

Monterey 3 7

Watertown 6 5 – the only reason they had 6 wins is because they beat the teams above

The descent teams that FCA played and beat the most points they scored was 24. Wouldn’t be bragging to much!

Following your logic that same JC team played Sunbright to with in a TD so does that mean JC and OS tie if they play?? Those same teams you mentioned in 4-a would be lucky to be 6-5

W L

Clay County – 3 7

Pickett County – 0 10

Red boiling springs-2 8

Monterey 3 7

Oliver Springs was 0-4 to teams with winning records during the season and 2 of those games was not even close. FCS was 2-3 mercy ruling the 2 teams they played with winning records and got revenge on 1 of those teams in the playoffs. Oliver Springs played decent or bad teams all year long and the 1 good team they played they lost 31-10. FC may have played RBS, PC, Monterey, etc, but look at what they did to those teams. They scored 40 or 50 points every time.

Just because a team has a winning record doesn't mean they are a good team, probably decent at best. Coalfield, Kingston, Sunbright are all decent teams. Look what happened when they got to the playoffs. They lost to either so so teams or got slaughtered by the first good team they met. The only good team on Oliver Springs's schedule that I would say is pretty good is Greenback and they beat Oliver Sprngs 31-10.

I say FCS wins this one 42-14...

Edited by swanson71

I agree FCA shouldn't be playing in this round!ROMP! I don't think so!

Maybe we shouldn't be playing this round. That doesn't dispel the fact that your team (I take it that your a OS fan) is gonna get absolutely dominated this Friday. Others have said "if we have a passing game then we will win easy." well I'm here to say that we will not have any type of passing game, we're gonna line up in the I formation and run it down your throat. I have no idea if our starting QB is going to play or not, I think he is hurt. The backup pretty much started all year though and he still switched with the other QB anyways. He most likely won't throw the ball, so put everyone in the box, it won't matter. You won't be able to stop FCS, you're not a good team. Play with all the heart you want, it won't matter in the end. Every team we lost to would mercy rule you and I hope we do too.

G'ville fan here wishing a good game with no injuries to both teams. I don't know anything about OS, but have been to a few FCS games. This is a good Commander team, and regardless of all the talk about should they be playing, fact remains that they are. So, best of luck to both teams, but my heart is pulling for our perennial rivals...Go Commanders (just know you won't hear that from my lips during regular season.)