Friendship Christian @ Oliver Springs

croz6110

I knew the FCS bunch would be tough, but I didnt think they would dominate in that fashion. Congrats, good luck next week. If they play like they did tonight, they should have no trouble.

Congrats to OS on a great year! The senior class went from losing 9 games to winning 9 and taking the school further than ever before. I enjoyed watching them play this year, and they laid the foundation for the years to come. Best of luck to the senior class.

As far as the game, OS has had a very good run defense this year and the ability to score points on offense. FCS completely dominated the line of scrimmage, and they have the athletes to take advantage. Defensively, they were able to play a 3 front to shut down the run, and plenty of personnel left to shut down the pass. Even after the opportunities were missed by OS to stay in it early, they were completely dominated by a better team.

FCS basically tells you what they are going to do and they still get the job done. Give credit to em, they were the better team. I fully expect the consolation prize of saying we were beat by the state champs.

I predicted Friendship would win this game by 40-50 points so I guess I was a little off on this one. What was the score at halftime tonight? Good job to Oliver Springs on a record breaking season to your school It's a good accomplishment to get to the semifinal round.

The halftime score was 25-0. Funny of the night, the PA announcer stated the final score as "Private School 39, Public School 6"

First let me apologize for the announcement made at the end of the game. It was inappropriate and classless.

Congrat's to FCS on the win. You flat out whipped us in every aspect of the game. You were bigger, stronger, and faster than we were and was the better team last night.

To the OS players, heck of a season that will be hard to top. Many ups and downs but in the end you played with a lot of heart, character, class, and effort. The loss was a tough pill to swallow but that shouldn't overshadow the season that you had and the legacy you have left at OS. Roane County is proud of you!