Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

Lol good one u got me...I fixed it...You have to excuse me Im not as sharp or quick witted when im trying to finish packing while drinking red bulls and Vodka :thumb: I would be more than glad to wipe my butt with your ring though

Traintracks, let me ask you a question. Are you sure you still want to fly with pegleg? He said that was one of his planes up their in Kimball at that mans car lot. He crashed that thing. I garuntee you I am having second thoughts about this mess. You think im joking but im not.

Traintracks, let me ask you a question. Are you sure you still want to fly with pegleg? He said that was one of his planes up their in Kimball at that mans car lot. He crashed that thing. I garuntee you I am having second thoughts about this mess. You think im joking but im not.

It's either that or the Stabbin wagon Roy! We can always stop by Hooters :hungry:

Who really cares what Howie Pirate thinks. He makes ridiculous statements. This Wayne County team is good and we must come to play for all four quarters.

howie called the score perfectly last year, 2 hours before kickoff. nailed it. i laughed at him when he said it, everyone standing there doubted him. no one was laughing or doubting after the game. true story.

can't hit what you can't see, ambassador. class of 85. thumb[1].gif

wayne county has an all around good solid fb team..i no alot of people has talked about sp schedule, i mean this no disrespect toward any sp poster but does it really matter !?ur sayin if sp didnt have tht schedule they wouldnt be the team they r now?i jus been really curious im not beenin a jerk but will someone tell me ?wayne county has played a weak schedule but thts not cause they wanted to..noone has slowed them down so tht means they could play a tougher schedule without a doubt..im not sayin wc is gunna spank sp but wc will hold there own i can promise u tht..there defence has alot of athletes tht can make them open field tackles to keep them backs from breakin lose,there d line plugs them wholes up well an they have a very good secondary an there linebacker core is somethin to c..an same goes for wayne county they step up to there opponents so im really ready to c this game should be better than this one i jus watched i bet on tht :thumb: wayne county pulls this one out in overtime..

What we are saying is we have see better teams than you have and beaten them. I really feel like we have played 3 or 4 teams just about on the same level as Wayne County and beaten them all. Tough schedules make you better because you have had to play 4 quarters. This SP team has had to play 4 quarters plus alot of younger players have gotten good experience due to all the injuries we have had. This team won't be dragging in the 4th quarter as folks keep hinting. Now with that said, I am not saying Wayne County is not a good team....just that I highly doubt they would be undefeated if they played the schedule we had to play plus travel to three hostile playoff locations.

What we are saying is we have see better teams than you have and beaten them. I really feel like we have played 3 or 4 teams just about on the same level as Wayne County and beaten them all. Tough schedules make you better because you have had to play 4 quarters. This SP team has had to play 4 quarters plus alot of younger players have gotten good experience due to all the injuries we have had. This team won't be dragging in the 4th quarter as folks keep hinting. Now with that said, I am not saying Wayne County is not a good team....just that I highly doubt they would be undefeated if they played the schedule we had to play plus travel to three hostile playoff locations.

Uncledave, what kind of mess is this? Grider has only played two really good teams and we got beat by both of them. That Price man had a really good team and those Grace Knoxville boys were really good. I would say those other teams were just average teams. You think im joking but im not. This Rice man is 13-0. Grider had better got our boys in before midnight because if they just got in a few hours ago after being out with those college girls all night, we will get beat.

I'm not going to try to read through half of this stuff. I've been trying to keep up all week and haven't read half of the pages.

I just want to say good luck to both team. I'm heading out now, both sets of fans have a safe trip and may the best team win. Hopefully that will be the Pirates but here's to a great game cheers-cheers-champagne-wine-smiley-emoticon-000183-large.gif

Oh yeah, D60, congrats. I see that one of your pictures made the CoachT Homepage.

Edited by The Drunken Sailor