Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

You make me think of an old fogey sitting on his front porch shaking his cane and yelling at people driving by too fast.

CoachTand Coacht posters, often known as "CoachT'ers", have become something of a subculture over the last few years.

Let us be.

Surely there are better things for you to gripe about.

Go Cats!

This.

hello adam my names shannon i am the ####'t couch coach for my house let me clarify somethin..for those of you (includin me)who come on here 24/7 to run ur mouth an support ur team or region i have no problem :thumb: ..its those who apparently spend there time wastin there energy typin nonsence an comin up with a username an password to gripe about things on coacht thts none of ur business.if u have less than a hundred post on a topic this topic aint for u.las time i checked ur not mr coacht an inmo ur opinion was a waste of ur time..bahaha sometimes im a smartbutt :roflol:

:roflolk:

My name is Adam. I am the ####'t baseball coach for WCHS. Let me clarify something. For those of you (including me) who come on here occasionally to weigh in and check up on what's going on around the state, I have no problem. It's those who apparently spend their entire day around what's happening on Coach T. If you have over a hundred posts about a single topic over the course of a few days, you have your priorities out of whack, imho.

Those of you from WC know who I am and what I stand for. And if you are one of my former players, you know I don't hesitate to call people out when I see the need. This will be my last post on this topic because I don't want to become a hypocrite. Blast away, but last time I checked, the whole coach t message board thing is for people to express their opinions, and im just expressing mine.

I dont see why you have a problem w/ anybody on here personally, it takes a few different communities combined to produce over 100-200 pages over a few days. Ever stop to think that since this is the only game in single A that most posters from every community are chiming in on this thread. Also, it is the state championship so dont call out anybody from the SP and WC communities, they have every right to post as much as they want and enjoy this while it last. Sounds like you are the 1 who needs to get a life, unless people posting on here is somehow inadvertently effecting yours.....

Everywhere I have been, and at home games, every poster that I have got to meet have all been friendly and just showing support for their team. Coach t posters talk smack all week but when it comes time to meet they all respect the fellow posters and know its all just fun and support for the team they represent.

Everywhere I have been, and at home games, every poster that I have got to meet have all been friendly and just showing support for their team. Coach t posters talk smack all week but when it comes time to meet they all respect the fellow posters and know its all just fun and support for the team they represent.

Well Said.....

I cant wait to say Perry County 7 time BBall State Champs. Yall better pull for us after we put yall out too. Cause darn it, I aint No WC Wildcat fan but I pulled for yall after we got put out. :thumb:

If Austin plays bball then you won't be sured a victory over Wayne Co. but if he doesn't then yea yall wont have a problem.

In the words of Mr Vern Gosdin "do you believe me now?"

No seriously guys it has been a blast this past week. I will say that I have great respect for the SP program and its players but this was Wayne County's week and year. I believed all along that Wayne County could win but didnt see it being by 13 as I posted earlier that i thought it would be a 5 point game either way, I got to meet some of the SP fans and posters at the game and for the most part they we great guys who love thier football just like we do. Congrats to SP on a great season.

But for this year I can (and will) say the TSSAA class A State Champs are from Wayne County!!!!!!