oneida 2012

CleatlessInjun

I don't think Brewster was ever not going to land on his feet. He can coach football players and it looks like he found a good spot to land. GCA has mounted a good program in a fraction of the time it would take a public school to do. Oneida is still without a coach....that needs to get done so the program can stay on course. Iron needs to be pushed and that needs to begin in January. Of course, Burchfield will have seen to it that it takes place sooner rather than later. More rumors running around....anyone know fact from fiction?

I'm not certain where the job has been posted, but I believe they have interviewed several possibilities already. I wouldn't know names or anything, but numerous people have said there has been interviews with prospective candidates. Who those people are is open to speculation.

As I said, John Brewster has landed at Grace Christian.....I didn't say where, but I did say a good coach always lands on his feet. He will be a good addition to the Ram's Staff. As he stated, he has experienced some lows of the business, and now he is right back on a high. Congrats, Coach Brewster, nice landing by the way.

Some coach will be getting a good christmas present.....a program he doesn't actually have to turn around, but make stronger if he can. Jim May placed his stamp on this organization many years ago by doing it his way.....and it worked! In that regard, I hope the new coach is given the same leeway to establish himself. We will all benefit from a top flight selection here. Guess i'll go skip some more rocks!

Interviews already?I'm pretty sure it's not even been advertised yet,I may be wrong.The director of schools plainly stated they was waiting till after the holidays before they done anything.If they are conducting interviews I guess that's another mark to put up.This thing has stunk from the get go because they didn't have the guts or pride in themselves to tell Coach Brewster before telling everybody else.Am I upset about all this? DANG SKIPPY I AM! I'M not just upset because it's coach Brewster at the end of this hatchet,I'm upset because NO COACH should be done like this.It reflects on our school and sends the word that if your gonna be a coach here and they are gonna fire ya,you better wait till ya hear it in the rumor mill because the board and director sure ain't gonna confront ya about it!!!!

IN the end now it looks like Coach Brewster is having the last laugh!Again Congrats and good luck Coach!