oneida 2012

CleatlessInjun

Was there ever any doubt? So much for a nation wide search. Didn't even have to leave the county. Can someone pull the knives out of Coach Brewster's back now? How can TL talk about PCC? I guess the Oneida faithful got what they wanted. darn shame a coach takes his team to the quarter finals and gets done in by the politics to let TL back in. Hope Tony gets an assistant as loyal as he has been. No PCC in this deal.

Was there ever any doubt? So much for a nation wide search. Didn't even have to leave the county. Can someone pull the knives out of Coach Brewster's back now? How can TL talk about PCC? I guess the Oneida faithful got what they wanted. darn shame a coach takes his team to the quarter finals and gets done in by the politics to let TL back in. Hope Tony gets an assistant as loyal as he has been. No PCC in this deal.

Who do you think brought Brewster to Oneida in the first place? Tony.:thumb: Don't start badmouthing TL when you have no clue what you are talking about. Brewster may have taken his team to the quarter finals but there was more than that taken into consideration when the change was made.

Who do you think brought Brewster to Oneida in the first place? Tony.:thumb: Don't start badmouthing TL when you have no clue what you are talking about. Brewster may have taken his team to the quarter finals but there was more than that taken into consideration when the change was made.

Been posting anymore pics of yourself online lately?

We all know more than you think there Joe. I do have more than a clue. TL brought Coach Brewster to Oneida. TL left for greener pastures at AC knowing that the 13-1 team will struggle the next few years. Brewster took the HC job, TL decides that he can't win at AC, wants to come back, has a job as asst coach, Brewster takes his lumps with a young team, TL leaves in a snit for Scott High. Brewster's young team starts to grow up, TL can't produce at Scott High so he wants to go back to Oneida. Daddy in law gets involved and Brewster is fired and TL is hired. Did I leave anything out? Which part do I have wrong?

Is this part of the PCC TL talks of???

We all know more than you think there Joe. I do have more than a clue. TL brought Coach Brewster to Oneida. TL left for greener pastures at AC knowing that the 13-1 team will struggle the next few years. Brewster took the HC job, TL decides that he can't win at AC, wants to come back, has a job as asst coach, Brewster takes his lumps with a young team, TL leaves in a snit for Scott High. Brewster's young team starts to grow up, TL can't produce at Scott High so he wants to go back to Oneida. Daddy in law gets involved and Brewster is fired and TL is hired. Did I leave anything out? Which part do I have wrong?

Is this part of the PCC TL talks of???

John has been very loyal to the Oneida program no one can question that. I know as many others do that there were more issues at hand than are being put on here, I feel confident that even John himself would agree with that (other than football or political agendas). The situation was handled very poorly in regard to how John was notified & the way the situation was handled both publicly & privately. I would like to see everyone let these men continue with their new respective positions. They're both on different buses now, we as supporters can either go along for the ride or get off at the next stop. I just don't want either to be ridiculed unjustly & the potential for that to happen is just beneath the surface. I'm afraid if everyone keeps digging at this they may uncover things better left buried. I for one will continue to support the Oneida program as well as the Scott high program. I will do my best to support John but just don't know if I have it in me to root for the rams though :lol:

Edited by crow

John has been very loyal to the Oneida program no one can question that. I know as many others do that there were more issues at hand than are being put on here, I feel confident that even John himself would agree with that (other than football or political agendas). The situation was handled very poorly in regard to how John was notified & the way the situation was handled both publicly & privately. I would like to see everyone let these men continue with their new respective positions. They're both on different buses now, we as supporters can either go along for the ride or get off at the next stop. I just don't want either to be ridiculed unjustly & the potential for that to happen is just beneath the surface. I'm afraid if everyone keeps digging at this they may uncover things better left buried. I for one will continue to support the Oneida program as well as the Scott high program. I will do my best to support John but just don't know if I have it in me to root for the rams though :lol:

You better follow in John's footsteps if you want to be on the winning side. :lol:

You better follow in John's footsteps if you want to be on the winning side. :lol:

Shoot, I can't help anybody win, I'm to dumb to coach. . . & that's pretty dumb. All I can do is stand there & make a bunch of noise. I've been trying to figure out how to do something since John went to GCA, I'm not sure it's possible though. How can I wish John great success & at the same time hope GCA gets their hats handed to them week after week? Oh well, I'm sure John will be successful wherever he coaches & I don't see the rams holding very many hats this year so I guess I'll just root for coach brew & tolerate the GCA chest thumping that is sure to come :roflol:

Edited by crow

Hmm, I wish you all would put all this brain power to solving cancer. Tony the new coach and he will be good at it. I back this program and look forward not backwards. Now let's move on to football.

Easy with the "you all" stuff there cleatless, I've been on the "let's move on" wagon since the very early pages of this thing.