1A

creekercalhoun

I don't agree with what they are saying but cupcake schedule for Class A. Let' see

First 9 games: Knox Bearden AAA, Greeneville AAA, Johnson County AA, Austin East AA, 4 games in the Bahamas, Sullivan Central, AA, plus Temple on the schedule. They might be having fun on here but don't knock their schedule. It is probably the toughest Class A schedule statewide.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I would rather see a team that worked their tail off make it to the big dance than to see someone like Ezell who was loaded with talent underachieve. Under no circumstances should they or Donaldson Christian lost last year. With the talent that Ezell possess they should have had a cake walk in the tournament. They were a very poor foul shooting team and Tennessee Temple just plain and simple out coached them. Consider that Unaka won only 6 games before the Christmas break and finished up at 25 and 10 says alot for that program. I checked the paper on this. When I go every year I would much rather watch a team that plays their tails off with less talent than one has talent but dogs it on the floor.

Well lets see I do believe that Unaka does have a couple of players over 5'6 - Jones - 6'6 and Chambers 6'2 And no the two people posting on here from Unaka are not morons. Their just yanking your chain. It's obvious you wouldn't know sarcasm if it bit you on the butt. Lighten up, this message board is for fun. You know their just kids so quit being so mean-mouthed . HAVE FUN!!!!

I agree that Ezell should have won the state the past two years, but due to attitudes and not making adjustments, they didn't. DCA had one or two players, but a very good coach and that was the reason that they made it so far. Temple is a powerhouse, and a basketball school. One of their players parents told me that his son doesn't play AAU because they have camps through the entire summer that his son attends. That is dedication to a program and those kids play hard. When Ezell won that state, they did it with five players and were overachievers. Maybe with the "attitudes" gone this year Ezell will pull a few upsets.

I definitely agree with whoever it was that said Temple outcoached the other teams. Wadley is a great coach, and that is a big reason why they won state, along with the fact that Temple has/had great players in Skogen, Wadley, Williams, Weidenbenner, and Hutchison. It was always fun to play against them because you knew they were going to bring out the best in you. It would be scary to see what Coach Wadley could have done with Ezell's team last year.

Unaka, I'm not knocking you, but I'd just like to know why y'all think you're going to be so good. As I understand, you didn't make it to state last year and lost your two best players. What's your reasoning? Just a question, not an insult.

Hey realgoeagle u guys wouldnt even smell the state tournament if you didnt recruit i guarantee u guys play unaka this year not only when they get to the state tournament will they humiliate you but they are gonna walk through everyone else in the burro ohh yea and about your size joke- u ever seent he movie hoosiers look where they ended up. think about it? unaka is on there way.

Im not on anyone's side here but 1st off yes unaka did go to the state playoffs last year and 2nd they might have lost there two best players but theres all ways replacements

unaka returns 2 key players back in the line up this year

6'2 Chambers who will Have some big shoes to fill this year with what they got comming back and also returning in the line up 5'9 collins who will run the point position of the offense. but those are 2 big key players to there line up this year.I dont know who else they have comming back but they are one of those type of teams that can beat you on any given night.Temple returns 2 of the most uptempode players i have see play jake skogan and ryan wadley.they both can go inside and outside on you at anytime and skogan can also post up inside i have always liked coach wadleys and skogans style of play they are one of the most highly tenacious defensive teams in tennesse thats why they have the gold ball back at Tennessee Temple highschool.but like everyone else says the gold ball runs through them

Hey KGP3428, What they lack in height they make up for in SKILL, can you spell that???? Sure being tall is great but ya know, everyone can't be 6'6. You know the old saying - (SIZE DOESN"T MATTER!!!!!! BIGGER ISN"T ALWAYS BETTER, IT'S NOT THE SIZE OF THE DOG IN THE FIGHT BUT THE SIZE OF THE FIGHT IN THE DOG, DYNAMITE COMES IN SMALL PACKAGES, should I continue????) GO RANGERS!!!!!

Posted by luvsbball:

Hey KGP3428, What they lack in height they make up for in SKILL, can you spell that???? Sure being tall is great but ya know, everyone can't be 6'6. You know the old saying - (SIZE DOESN"T MATTER!!!!!! BIGGER ISN"T ALWAYS BETTER, IT'S NOT THE SIZE OF THE DOG IN THE FIGHT BUT THE SIZE OF THE FIGHT IN THE DOG, DYNAMITE COMES IN SMALL PACKAGES, should I continue????) GO RANGERS!!!!!

Hey, lay off KGP. He was just asking a question.