2012 So. Pittsburg Pirates

OLD PIRATE

Flick goes the booger! Swing goes the bat!....Give it up Peter Pan! Go back to your original User Name before I pop u like a festered Zit

If you are referring to me which I know you are I still have my original name. I am on here every other day, and if I have anything to say to you this year I will say it to you on my real name. I dont have the time of the day to go create other names for Coach T. As for your arguments I am sure they are true, but you are always going to be biased to that group because that was your group. I cant fault you with that. They were great.

This will sum up the pirates this year. They will have the best backs in 1a if not 2a. The line will be questionable. Can the line get it done? Yes. If they know the fundamentals and can engage their blocks for just a second Sp will be fine. On the other side of the ball, I think Sp will be very prepared and schemed wisely. Should be another exciting year to watch pirate football! The pirates have a lot riding on the regular season this year because they do not need to travel to a certian place during the playoffs this year...hopefully they will not have to...time will tell. Work hard boys.

If you are referring to me which I know you are I still have my original name. I am on here every other day, and if I have anything to say to you this year I will say it to you on my real name. I dont have the time of the day to go create other names for Coach T. As for your arguments I am sure they are true, but you are always going to be biased to that group because that was your group. I cant fault you with that. They were great.

No "Number 2" I wasnt referring to you...You are Number 2/Deuce nothing more nothing less :roflol:

This will sum up the pirates this year. They will have the best backs in 1a if not 2a. The line will be questionable. Can the line get it done? Yes. If they know the fundamentals and can engage their blocks for just a second Sp will be fine. On the other side of the ball, I think Sp will be very prepared and schemed wisely. Should be another exciting year to watch pirate football! The pirates have a lot riding on the regular season this year because they do not need to travel to a certian place during the playoffs this year...hopefully they will not have to...time will tell. Work hard boys.

I agree that we will have the best backs. I did hear that our offensive line is going to struggle though from a important source.

Flick goes the booger! Swing goes the bat!....Give it up Peter Pan! Go back to your original User Name before I pop u like a festered Zit

This is my original name TT. Come on now its just all in fun. We are all for the same team! Go Pirates!

Yep, they will be traveling again in 2012. Thanks Troll. Hope you found your top dresser you asked about on the main football board.

I hear TSSAA will be checking signal mtns water bottles this year to make sure they are not serving up intoxicating beverages. Before we know it they will be passing around a peace pipe at halftime for all those butt whoopens they handing out... :o

Edited by spfan24

Is Trouserdale going to make it to Cookeville before the Championship games contract expires? :roflol:

maybe. fcs's recruiting is starting to hit on all cylinders like those 1a privates from the late 90's, but if anyone can screw it up it's mcneal. :roflol:

if we do make it, i can assure you, our boys won't roll over. :D

I hear TSSAA will be checking signal mtns water bottles this year to make sure they are not serving up intoxicating beverages. Before we know it they will be passing around a peace pipe at halftime for all those butt whoopens they handing out... :o

We reserve the intoxicating beverages for the postgame bonfire. drinks-1.gif

Old_hippie.gif

• Upvote 1