Maryville to get new turf

Rebelsman

Solly eye got mine and momma's seesun tickitts and thay sed tha Mairvul-Alcouh gaim iz scheduled fer noon on SUNDEE Awgust 26th....Eye've heered thay mooved hit fer Eee Ess Pee Inn 2........ :unsure:

That's going to make for one huge parking mess with Providence.

Gonna have to tell preacher man to cut it short that day.......

That's going to make for one huge parking mess with Providence.

Gonna have to tell preacher man to cut it short that day.......

Solly eye hurd tha coaches haiv ben talkin and confurrin wif tha area churches....and may haiv sum good ideees inn mind...

If'un knott tha preachurs wont bee tha onlee thang eye'll bee wurried abowt.....mommaSTARS will bee rilly upset if'un Lee's Chickun ain't opun earlee fer her custoemurry 4 buckitts...... :hungry:

Edited by STARSNBARS

I thought they were supposed to be "leveling" that field??

I looks more like #2 green at Green Meadow.

Are those James Dunlap's garbage service trucks hauling the dirt out? I thought I saw Charlie Thatcher driving one of them.

Discuss.

APB J.D.'s garbige trux ere much two nice two bee hallin' dirt fer tha Skeetur...That's why eye haiv uhgreed two let 'em use Nellie Belle......Speekin' ov "two nice" eye ran intwo tha luvly Mrs. APB et tha quart house twoday.....And bein' tha fine Mairvul gurl she iz, eye steal say ewe way out-kicked yore cuvridge...... :blush:

Edited by STARSNBARS

I thought they were supposed to be "leveling" that field??

I looks more like #2 green at Green Meadow.

Are those James Dunlap's garbage service trucks hauling the dirt out? I thought I saw Charlie Thatcher driving one of them.

Discuss.

Question APB....how do you know anything about the #2 Green at Green Meadow? Have you ever hit the #2 Green?

Discuss..... :twisted:

Coach Don Story and wife Carol have again made a $50,000 contribution to help with the new construction at the Skeeter.....Coach Story had previously donated $100,000 towards the weight and training facility which bares his name....Additionally Don and Carol have also previously donated $20,000 to each of Maryville's 4 elementary schools, MIS, and MMS....Don has also donated his time and money towards his church and other charitable causes in Blount County.....Thanks coach!!!!!

http://www.thedailytimes.com/Local_News/story/Retired-coach-Don-Story-donates-to-MHS-project-id-023722

Coach Don Story and wife Carol have again made a $50,000 contribution to help with the new construction at the Skeeter.....Coach Story had previously donated $100,000 towards the weight and training facility which bares his name....Additionally Don and Carol have also previously donated $20,000 to each of Maryville's 4 elementary schools, MIS, and MMS....Don has also donated his time and money towards his church and other charitable causes in Blount County.....Thanks coach!!!!!

http://www.thedailytimes.com/Local_News/story/Retired-coach-Don-Story-donates-to-MHS-project-id-023722

Stars' - ya ought to ask some of my R'dale folks to contribute to ya's turf. Once ya get it we will be a spankin' ya as our speed will finally be able to run around ya's size. :motorbike: Speed Kills - Size just hurts :roflol:

Stars' - ya ought to ask some of my R'dale folks to contribute to ya's turf. Once ya get it we will be a spankin' ya as our speed will finally be able to run around ya's size. :motorbike: Speed Kills - Size just hurts :roflol:

I don't think Da 'Dale was as fast as Da 'Haven. I hope the Warriors get a return trip to the Skeeter Dome, AKA The Black Hole (sponsored by Coach Don Story). :rolleyes:

Daiv...If ewe 'uns cain give enuff frum down thair, bein tha nice guy that eye am....Eye mite try two recroot sum plyurs frum Ruthurferd Cowntee....and maybee even gettum two pore a concreet pad fer yore 'uns two set up tha Tea Pea on...... :blush: