Maryville to get new turf

Rebelsman

I believe it was our school and one of our murvil city schools. To think the savings in one area of funding does not impact other areas of funding is ... uh...duh...naive?

I say we close all of them down and build us a baseball field and a softball field. Everyone knows the TN public schools stink anyway. What would we really lose?

What's up at the middle school this year? I drove by to see only about 35 kids in spring football practice.

I know we have lost some kids to webb, grace, cak, etc, but I didn't think the impact would be that big. I know some left over being pi$$ed about the fort craig deal, but I can't believe that is all of the reason.

Anyone know where the kids went?

All Jay needs is 12 -15 kids anyway. I would say that they have gone to play super midget ball in knox co.

I believe it was our school and one of our murvil city schools. To think the savings in one area of funding does not impact other areas of funding is ... uh...duh...naive?

I say we close all of them down and build us a baseball field and a softball field. Everyone knows the TN public schools stink anyway. What would we really lose?

What's up at the middle school this year? I drove by to see only about 35 kids in spring football practice.

I know we have lost some kids to webb, grace, cak, etc, but I didn't think the impact would be that big. I know some left over being pi$$ed about the fort craig deal, but I can't believe that is all of the reason.

you seem to have some uhhh WB roots going on with the edge in your remarks. Yes it was one of our schools but it seems to some that they had their own little system over there but hey since it is one of "ours" we must do what is necessary for the good of all the other schools even though they are not so DYNAMIC.

I heard that the depth chart for the 2012 season was posted last december, that might have a little to do with it. How stupid can someone be? I have also heard that one of the high school coaches is going to the jr high to coach , I hope it means a change at the top. I heard that they only had 32 out today at practice. GQ needs to do something and fast.

Edited by weaklink

I heard that the depth chart for the 2012 season was posted last december, that might have a little to do with it. How stupid can someone be? I have also heard that one of the high school coaches is going to the jr high to coach , I hope it means a change at the top. I heard that they only had 32 out today at practice. GQ needs to do something and fast.

After reading all of your posts, I think its pretty obvious how stupid someone can be!

Fellers gittin' baik two tha feeled....Eye heer hits rilly empotunt to haiv a good levull graid on tha feeled....So's eye'm thankin' abowt brangin' sum ov momma's peepull ovur frum tha old cuntree wif tha fancy equipmunt two hep us att tha Skeetur..... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

I've been out of the loop, but is there any new word on if this new turf going to be displayed on one of the ESPN networks vs. Alcoa?

Solly eye got mine and momma's seesun tickitts and thay sed tha Mairvul-Alcouh gaim iz scheduled fer noon on SUNDEE Awgust 26th....Eye've heered thay mooved hit fer Eee Ess Pee Inn 2........ :unsure: