Livingston vs. CPA

Hondac

Thats because CPA doesn't play anyone. CPA lost to the 3rd place team out of District 7A in Clarkrange. Not saying they aren't a good team because they are a good team but atleast play someone during the season that way you can be ranked! :thumb:

Has CPA played anybody yet? Beat #1 by 18.

Some times the state Tourny does this to teams. LA just never could get into there normal rhythem. The team that played the last couple days is not the team that has played all year. But its been a fun ride following them this year. District and Regional Champs and a semi final finish is a great accomplishment. I wish all the seniors the best of luck at what ever they do after graduation. And hope to see Hogeye back in the Boro next year!! Good game today by CPA I wish yall well and have fun tomorrow it should be a good one.

Some times the state Tourny does this to teams. LA just never could get into there normal rhythem. The team that played the last couple days is not the team that has played all year.

Not trying to be argumentative but I do get a kick out of statements like this. Yes, I understand good teams have bad games here and there. I also have no doubt that out of 10 games against CPA, LA would probably win some of them (though I don't think the majority of them IMO).

The game I saw CPA frustrated the heck out of LA and forced them out of their game (and into some ill advised frustration fouls). BTW, I'm not a fan of either team. In fact, I have watched CPA beat "my" team too much the last couple of years :D. I just don't think they are getting credit for how good they are.

So far Obion is taking care of business against Stone. I really want to see Obion vs CPA. I think CPA could have a little trouble with Ms. Goodman and the gang. I think it will be a great game! (assuming Obion continues to take care of the business the last 8 minutes)

GC doesn't sound so dumb now. 18 pt win by CPA.

Livingston great year.

Sorry GC- need to give you credit.

I knew how good CPA was. All of my predictions come from an unbiased view. People that were calling me stupid were la fans. I call it like I see it. I'll go on the record now and say CPA wins tomorrow

Not trying to be argumentative but I do get a kick out of statements like this. Yes, I understand good teams have bad games here and there. I also have no doubt that out of 10 games against CPA, LA would probably win some of them (though I don't think the majority of them IMO).

The game I saw CPA frustrated the heck out of LA and forced them out of their game (and into some ill advised frustration fouls). BTW, I'm not a fan of either team. In fact, I have watched CPA beat "my" team too much the last couple of years :D. I just don't think they are getting credit for how good they are.

So far Obion is taking care of business against Stone. I really want to see Obion vs CPA. I think CPA could have a little trouble with Ms. Goodman and the gang. I think it will be a great game! (assuming Obion continues to take care of the business the last 8 minutes)

Na Na --- Na Na Na Na --- Hey Hey --- Hawg Eye

Edited by Redog

CPA wins 49-31. Almost 20 pts ;). Perhaps CPA was a little bit under rated?

I'm hoping to see CPA vs. Obion. I think that would be great game.

I'm not surprised that CPA won (yes, I predicted a LA win) but was really surprised by how much they won against a solid LA team. Once you get to state you have to bring your A game every day.

Still a great season for LA, and a tremendous matchup between CPA and Obion in the title game.

Congrats LA on a great season! Only two teams made it further this year so hold your heads high! Abby, Heather, Allison, kayla hate to see you guys go, its been a pleasure this ole hogeye fan has enjoyed. As much as I hate to admit it I think the two best teams are competing for the gold ball. Hope all is safe & good luck CPA. (ps we may be debating again next week)Go HOG-EYE!!

Congrats LA on a great season! Only two teams made it further this year so hold your heads high! Abby, Heather, Allison, kayla hate to see you guys go, its been a pleasure this ole hogeye fan has enjoyed. As much as I hate to admit it I think the two best teams are competing for the gold ball. Hope all is safe & good luck CPA. (ps we may be debating again next week)Go HOG-EYE!!

I thought both schools had a great fan base today at MTSU. LA boys are good as well. Congrats to both the LA boys and girls this year.

I was wrong...didnt see losing LA losing by 18. In fact, i dont think many did. Congrats to CPA and good luck tomorrow. CPA flat out wanted it more than us IMO.

Now to our LA seniors. Great season! Not many outside of you 4 thought you would even make state much less the semis. Hold your head high and be proud of your high school careers. This one will sting for a while but it shall pass and can not hold you from being anything you want. Your future is very bright. Good luck to you and your endeavors! :thumb: