Summertown v Clay County

Vandychris

Tough pill to swallow...to know we go an entire quarter without scoring and only lose by 2 on a missed shot at the end of overtime leaves me smh....props to Clay Co...one thing for certain-the best two players in the entire field without question were on the court together with Roach and Franklin

Tough pill to swallow...to know we go an entire quarter without scoring and only lose by 2 on a missed shot at the end of overtime leaves me smh....props to Clay Co...one thing for certain-the best two players in the entire field without question were on the court together with Roach and Franklin

Defense, Defense, and more Defense...Of all the teams in this region that has advanced to the state tournament in the last few years only RBS will try and beat you with a high powered offense. Clay, Jackson, Clarkrange, and whoever else plays tough defense.

I have watched all of the single A games and did I hear someone say that the Roach girl wasnt even a finalist for miss basketball. From what i have seen she is the best player in single A. She is a beast.

Stats aren't as high in this area because there are too many good teams in this area...Playing teams like JC, Clarkrange, and Macon County multiple times hurts stats...