CPA vs. Obion

coachrus

Obion probably comes into this game the favorite. They have been ranked number 1 or 2 all season in AA. CPA has slipped in under the radar most of the year, but has two very impressive Tournament wins by 18 each.

Will it be an inside battle with Goodman (OC) and Thompson (CPA)? Or a 3 point shootout with Wright (OC) and Roman (CPA)? In my opinion, CPA's LeGate might be the difference.

This could be a nail biter. I'm gonna root for CPA even though I'm a DL Mustang parent :D. But Goodman is going to be a challenge. However, from what I have seen so far in this tournament, it is possible that Thompson and LeGate can work her over and get her in foul trouble as she isn't quite as mobile as they are. Or that could backfire on them too :D.

I'll pick CPA but I'm not confident about it.

How's that for commitment! :D

Obion Co vs C.P.A. AA State Final. This should be a great game between two very sound ball clubs. CPA has looked good in winning both their games going away. OC has looked settled, and confident. Wright and Goodman have played as expected, both scoring well. Hicks, McEwen, Jennings, Wiggins, and Flippen have all played really well. This game could be a classic. I'll take OC in a close one. Looking for a HUGE crowd there tomorrow as Rebel Nation invades MTSU

GO LADY REBELS!!!!!!!!!

Why is Goodman not a finalist for Ms Basketball? I have only seen the past two games but she

is a Big Hurt in the paint.

I'm thinking that if either Goodman or Thompson get into foul trouble that might decide the game. I don't think either team can handle each with out the other in the game.