FCS vs. Perry County

CommanderMan

If they woulda ran twilight a a halfcourt trap we had w david lee they woulda won. just saying, i was screaming twilight at my computer screen watchin online streaming. but anyways great game men. trophy #8 plus ya get a banner!

Well, that guy isn't coaching anymore, and 99% of the county has Coach Haston's back. I'm ecstatic that he's come back home to coach and that the guy sitting in the chair wore the black and gold and understands what it should be about. Our program is in good hands.

Haha you guys just can't face it that 1a was on a different level then 2a this past year. Hahaha poor babys wayne co would have to take out their starters in the 3rd against any 2a team this year. Haha. FCS is all you got to show for 2a? are you kidding me? Lol nice try though.

Hahaha a gold ball is a gold ball. If it makes you feel better to think you didn't get one cause you played better competition then think that. If 2A was so bad, then go to TSSAA and tell them you wanna compete in 2A. We've got 3 gold balls so far this year, I wonder how many other high schools in America can say that. Time for the folks from PC to start talking about the past again

If they woulda ran twilight a a halfcourt trap we had w david lee they woulda won. just saying, i was screaming twilight at my computer screen watchin online streaming. but anyways great game men. trophy #8 plus ya get a banner!

You said it yourself, you were screaming at the computer screen. A true fan would have been there to scream it. You don't need to knock the coach if you weren't even there to see it.

Hahaha a gold ball is a gold ball. If it makes you feel better to think you didn't get one cause you played better competition then think that. If 2A was so bad, then go to TSSAA and tell them you wanna compete in 2A. We've got 3 gold balls so far this year, I wonder how many other high schools in America can say that. Time for the folks from PC to start talking about the past again

Get off your high horse, commanderman. jtown is not from PC, he's from WC.

Congrats man you get the dumb$$$ of the year award. You won't win this battle so don't even try it! This year, Wayne Co. Would have beat any team from 2a by 14 to 21points or more a game. Good try tho! haha

Your really showing your intelligence. TC's reputation is well known. Wayne county isn't known for anything. Well I take that back, they are known for their basketball camp during the summer. TC would have beaten them by at least 14.

On a more relevant note, congrats to FC on a good season. I wonder if your coach will stay or not? I've heard he's drawing interest at some schools.

You said it yourself, you were screaming at the computer screen. A true fan would have been there to scream it. You don't need to knock the coach if you weren't even there to see it.

not knocking the coach i was just sayin wat prolly woulda won the game in my opinion. just an opinion ppl. hope coach K stays actually.

Congrats man you get the dumb$$ of the year award. You won't win this battle so don't even try it! This year, Wayne Co. Would have beat any team from 2a by 14 to 21points or more a game. Good try tho! haha

it's always good for a laugh when some ding dong thinks because their team won their first 'ship that they could easily win the class above, that's were the true d.a.'s always separate them selves from the pack. that last statement of yours just placed you as the #1 contender for your annual award there. wayne county had a great year and beat a very undisciplined team in the championship. You cheapen that by talking out of your arse. i saw every team, you mentioned, play last year on multiple occasions. if wayne county were in region 4 last year, you would have finished 3rd at best and you would have considered that a success. good try tho. rolleyes.gif

Haha you guys just can't face it that 1a was on a different level then 2a this past year. Hahaha poor babys wayne co would have to take out their starters in the 3rd against any 2a team this year. Haha. FCS is all you got to show for 2a? are you kidding me? Lol nice try though.

coach rice would tell you that you are an idiot for making that statement. thumb[1].gif

it seems it's more of a fact that you can't just accept that you only won 1a. and 1a is on a different level, a level below 2a. roflol.gif

coach rice would tell you that you are an idiot for making that statement. thumb[1].gif

it seems it's more of a fact that you can't just accept that you only won 1a. and 1a is on a different level, a level below 2a. roflol.gif

Im just going to sit on the bench for this one sno. You let me know if you need a water break. Pure world class.

Your really showing your intelligence. TC's reputation is well known. Wayne county isn't known for anything. Well I take that back, they are known for their basketball camp during the summer. TC would have beaten them by at least 14.

On a more relevant note, congrats to FC on a good season. I wonder if your coach will stay or not? I've heard he's drawing interest at some schools.

Thanks for the congratulations. I have no idea if he will leave or not, but what I do know is that he is a great coach as well as a great man. He is very selfless and I couldn't think of a better basketball coach to get the gold ball. Hopefully he stays, but I couldn't blame the man if he was to leave for a bigger and better job.

Thanks for the congratulations. I have no idea if he will leave or not, but what I do know is that he is a great coach as well as a great man. He is very selfless and I couldn't think of a better basketball coach to get the gold ball. Hopefully he stays, but I couldn't blame the man if he was to leave for a bigger and better job.

Come on CommanderMan. Cleve could leave for a bigger school, but not better! :mrgreen: