Reclassification

fblover

So your issue is more with Rankin than anything else? Alcoa did not ammend it's tuition policy to appease Rankin. It was in place before he arrived. Greeneville has no tuition and any in-county kid can come there and play.

The issue is that your school happens to be in a County School System, while the schools that you claim should be private are in their own City School System. Should there be a County Division, a City Division, and a Private Division?

TSSAA recruiting rules allow your program to:

1. With the permission of the administration of both schools, a school may present programs or give

information to elementary, junior high, or middle schools, which explain their total educational program.

There should be a diversity of presenters, speaking on a variety of topics to students of all interests.

This can be done at any school, in any district. Take advantage of the rules to give yourself an advantage.

Dang Greeneville doesn't have tuition? I need to get what they called my "tuition money" back from grades 1st-12th then since I went to GHS and lived in the County. Greeneville city schools charge tuition that is equivalent to city taxes. (county doesn't have to pay city taxes, while city residents pay both city and county taxes). When I was there it was around $1,000 a year. You can live in the city and go to a county school tuition free. Its been like this in Greeneville since the 50-60's.

Dang Greeneville doesn't have tuition? I need to get what they called my "tuition money" back from grades 1st-12th then since I went to GHS and lived in the County. Greeneville city schools charge tuition that is equivalent to city taxes. (county doesn't have to pay city taxes, while city residents pay both city and county taxes). When I was there it was around $1,000 a year. You can live in the city and go to a county school tuition free. Its been like this in Greeneville since the 50-60's.

Swipes: I was talking to a guy the other day that lived in Loudon County in the area between Lenoir City and Farragut. I asked him if his kids had to go all the way through Lenoir City down to Loudon to go to school, since he didn't live in the city. He said his area was allowed to go to LCHS w/out tuition. I've always wondered about this area since Loudon County is split up by the rivers and lakes. How does this work exactly, if you know? I don't have any ulterior motive, I'm just curious. :ph34r:

Swipes: I was talking to a guy the other day that lived in Loudon County in the area between Lenoir City and Farragut. I asked him if his kids had to go all the way through Lenoir City down to Loudon to go to school, since he didn't live in the city. He said his area was allowed to go to LCHS w/out tuition. I've always wondered about this area since Loudon County is split up by the rivers and lakes. How does this work exactly, if you know? I don't have any ulterior motive, I'm just curious. :ph34r:

I'm not exactly sure. I do know that your suppose to have a change of address of moving schools from LC to Loudon. (doesn't always happen). A few years back a player from LC went through spring practice and had the play book and tranfered to Loudon in the summer (never changed addresses). I do believe there is an area you are talking about between Farragut and LC that can come to LC since its about 20 min. closer than driving to Loudon.

I would add that when one pays city and county taxes there is no such thing as free.

Edited by GREYRIDER

I'm not exactly sure. I do know that your suppose to have a change of address of moving schools from LC to Loudon. (doesn't always happen). A few years back a player from LC went through spring practice and had the play book and tranfered to Loudon in the summer (never changed addresses). I do believe there is an area you are talking about between Farragut and LC that can come to LC since its about 20 min. closer than driving to Loudon.

Thanks. My question was not athletic or eligibility related. The other sounds like a problem, once they practice with a team at the school. :ph34r:

Heritage's starting QB the first time they ever beat Maryville, lived in Alcoa! :rolleyes:

And Maryville's starting QB this year lives in WB district.....what's your point? :rolleyes: I was just stating a fact and giving an example! qb#7 said an overwhelming amount of Alcoa's athletes were within 3 miles and I named one that wasn't. Tuition is gonna happen.....I don't like it but I have learned to live with it! LOL

• Upvote 1

Actually allregion, at Brentwood Aca you are required to play a sport. When the guy who started Brentwood Aca broke from BGA he stated he wanted to create a school that emphasised athletics. Just one example.

BA is a Division II school however...they just do their own thing :roflol:

And Maryville's starting QB this year lives in WB district.....what's your point? :rolleyes: I was just stating a fact and giving an example! qb#7 said an overwhelming amount of Alcoa's athletes were within 3 miles and I named one that wasn't. Tuition is gonna happen.....I don't like it but I have learned to live with it! LOL

I was just stating a fact and giving an example. I named one that wasn't. My point was made and you know it.

As for you knowing who Maryville's starting QB is going to be, that is impressive. :ph34r:

And Maryville's starting QB this year lives in WB district....

Mountun Ear if'un Will-Yum Blunt's qb iz hoo eye thank hits gonna bee then hit will bee evun.....He lives inn Mairvul jist a little walk frum MHS....Ov course these playur traids are all good and then ewe haiv two taik entwo accownt fuchure draft cunsiderayshuns.... :popcorneater: