Fewchure Stars on tea vee laist nite

STARSNBARS

Diver lett us no......we's cain ficks ewe'uns upp.... :popcorneater:

Ha, not sure this QB's family has the money the Burnettes had. It would be quite the haul for the current QB kid without a move. When you have the money to pick up stakes and build a new home in Maryville, that makes it a whole lot easier.

Thought so. Woulda been nice for the Red Devils to keep him. Is he still @ MTSU?

No, he left there and went to a school in Arizona along with the late Aaron Douglas and a receiver from Maryville whose name I can't recall -- Maples maybe. Burnette is probably in his last year if not finished by now.

DHSFB64.....Hit duz look rite purty....Reeminds me ov mommaSTARS when'st she wares her knew Wolverine boots two church on Sundee....Eye hoap ewe did reed my commint abowt Jimmy Noonan and whut a grait playur he wuz on tha othur thread..... :thumb:

-- -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stars your field is AWESOME and I hope momma keeps wearing her Wolervine boots every Sunday..Jst maybe she'll wear em to Football games so's everyone wont be star gazed from the new field.

yeap Noonan was in a league of his own in h.s. and college..unsized (height and weight) but very very strong and a nose for the ball..enjoy your new field for years to come,Ill be watching on tv and rootin fer yall.. :thumb:

Heard the 7th grade TN Stars won 48-6. 6 Maryville Middle Kids played on the team. Matt Young looks like he could play high school ball right now. Kid is huge. Went to school with his dad Randy. Jack Bristol and TD Blackman were kids who I watched for a couple years. Other kids were Cole Burchfield,Matthew Cone and Clay McCord. A kid who didn't play in the All Star game was a kid by the last name Porter. Don't know his 1st name but I thought he was better than all the kids that played in the All Star game. He is a stud.

Heard that upcoming freshman Brian Tillery broke all the records in the 100 meter dash at MMS. Tillery can run close to a 4.7 now.

Heard the 7th grade TN Stars won 48-6. 6 Maryville Middle Kids played on the team. Matt Young looks like he could play high school ball right now. Kid is huge. Went to school with his dad Randy. Jack Bristol and TD Blackman were kids who I watched for a couple years. Other kids were Cole Burchfield,Matthew Cone and Clay McCord. A kid who didn't play in the All Star game was a kid by the last name Porter. Don't know his 1st name but I thought he was better than all the kids that played in the All Star game. He is a stud.

Heard that upcoming freshman Brian Tillery broke all the records in the 100 meter dash at MMS. Tillery can run close to a 4.7 now.

I watched the MMS vs the AMS game this past year. I came away pretty impressed. Not to get colorful, but that whiteboy got some wheels! :mrgreen:

• 2 weeks later...

I believe that young Porters name is Evan and my sources say that he possesses an extremely "live" fastball as well.