Union City

Union City has gone out and got all those great college or NFL coaches during the off season I believe and are expected to be the cream of the crop in our area so with all those great coaches.if and that's a big if.I'll do my best to elect Coach B as Coach of the year.Even if Lake Co loses every game and just beats those Twisters.that should be enough to have the honor bestowed upon him.But I'm sure Coach B wants the season to play out and see what happens.Gonna get off here now and let the UC faithful reply to their thread.But if they dont come on.may have to come on back and stir things up a little...it's been kinda boring without Wardawg,Butchie and myself posting.lol

Edited by mrbigster

NFL Coaches Dropped All The Way Down To Single A Ball...Now That's A Questionable Demotion...But! They We're Good Enough To Be NFL Coaches...So Who Knows?...It Will Be Interesting To See the Outcome Of This For Sure...I've Never Been Good Enough To Be A Coach Much Less A NFler...I Do Most Of My Coaching After The Fact...I Wouldn't Have Done That Type Stuff... :roflolk:

A last supper sounds fitting for the execution the Falcons will be lead to the next night. Im tellin you now Boys Dem Tornados are gonna be back in the Gold Ball hunt. Im not gonna let the cat outta the bag just yet. Just set back and ooooooo and ahhhhhh when you see what is going on, on the field. We got something worth paying to see.

We've heard that same crap since 09' the only way UC is in the hunt for a Gold Ball is if the competition has dropped of the map. Really you lost to West Carroll.

We've heard that same crap since 09' the only way UC is in the hunt for a Gold Ball is if the competition has dropped of the map. Really you lost to West Carroll.

And where is PC. What have they ever done except nothing? You are just the same blow hard as uaual. You dont know anyhting about the game or history of any of this stuff youngun. You are a band wagon fan if there ever was one. Why cant you just stay with one nickname on here instead of having multiple nicks. I tell you what I will just call you Sible. I know! You are way too young to know hwat Im talking about. Young and not very smart. The Guru. What a joke.

If you will go back and read my posts you will see that I have not been on the UC bandwagon. I have said since 09 that it would be 2012 before we do anything at the state level. As far as competition being down ...thats probably why PC has seen the success they have seen lately. Even with that they were not able to get to the show. Come look at our trophey case. Its free and entertaining. Our Stadium is getting an overhaul this year too. So someone like you who is tired of hearing "crap" should not live in the traditonal outhouse of 1A football. You had a couple of good years. So! We have had good decades.

If you will go back and read my posts you will see that I have not been on the UC bandwagon. I have said since 09 that it would be 2012 before we do anything at the state level. As far as competition being down ...thats probably why PC has seen the success they have seen lately. Even with that they were not able to get to the show. Come look at our trophey case. Its free and entertaining. Our Stadium is getting an overhaul this year too. So someone like you who is tired of hearing "crap" should not live in the traditonal outhouse of 1A football. You had a couple of good years. So! We have had good decades.

It's Heating Up Now...In The Words Of Rodney King....( Can't We All Just Get Along?)

Man been out of the loop and things start getting good!! As for UC should be better I guess with all the starters they have returning BUT those are also the same players that LC has went 2-1 against the last 2 years. I know the synics are going to say LC lost Tyler, Boyd, Bledsoe, Crawford etc. Even so I believe the Falcons have the skill players in place with Jones, Div. 1 commitment, Flowers(looked good in spring game vs. West Carroll scoring 5 TDs) and Coleman(3 yr. starter on b-ball team at point guard)to be good. Skill players never an issue in LC the key is the OL/DL. If guys there step up then LC has potential to be good. Not gonna predict state titles like my man Big Swo b/c alot of factors afferct that BUT if you are at a tradition rich school like Lake Co. making a run in the playoffs and competing for gold ball is a goal EVERY year. :thumb: I know you were on GURU when you talked trophy cases but you guys still need another gold ball in this sport to match the number my Falcons have and after last year's playoff appearance the green and gold still lead in all time playoff appearances for ALL single A programs. :roflolk:

I'm just going out on a limb here, but I think it's pretty hard for us to have Decades of Success when we haven't even had the program for Decades. Just Saying.

Don't really know much about PC football but have heard of them the past couple years but your comment about UC losing to West Carrol.Really?I pulled up PC and looks like they started football in 1999 and has won a little over 50 games and lost 80 something.and has played West Carrol 3 times in that span.And lost all 3 times.Once in 2000 by a score of 68-8.Really?Ouch.+1 for Swo

I'm just going out on a limb here, but I think it's pretty hard for us to have Decades of Success when we haven't even had the program for Decades. Just Saying.

Just got off the phone with Coach Sharp from that other LC school,the imposter LC school,and one of the PC coaches were there.Talking a little trash which was all good.But Coach Sharp told me he played against PC when he was in high school so I'm assuming PC did have a football team years ago and evidently were losing and stopped the program.So techinally Swo would be right about decades ago.So if true maybe JB neeeds to take that +1 back...lol

Edited by mrbigster
  • Upvote 1