GREENEVILLE at Science Hill

DevilMan03

let's not kid ourselves

let's not kid ourselves Devilman03...we got taken to the woodshed tonight.....our boys did show some heart and fight comming out in the third and if not for some bonehead mistakes on our part, who knows, but bro, our D gave up 590 yards.......say that again to yourself.....NEARLY 600 yards of offense in a HS game....our defense needs work and im sure the coaches will get after them.....we will be just fine cause like ive said to anyone who will listen this year, its not how you start it's how you finish....im STILL and ALWAYS proud of our boys and what they've accomplished and lord knows alot of us have written some pretty big greene devils checks with our mouths if you get my drift....haha....time to pay up now for a while...i still think we will be fine and go deep into the playoffs...A loss like this is probably good for the team in some ways....HEAD UP GREENE DEVILS, next week YOU get to exact some revenge on those trojans.....Great Game toppers, you guys appear to be loaded on O..go get them Indians this year, best of luck to you guys.

Glad you have some sense! Gville got killed with many penalties! Gville will run through the BRAC "as usual"! The BRAC teams should be striving to beat Gville, that should be every teams goal! The Devils will be ok, with fans such as yourself, I would pull for Gville to to be a 3 peat! As I stated earlier, Gville fans making fun of County teams makes it hard for me to pull for the Devils! I am sure you should understand this comment!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I liked Greenfield, I would feel really sorry for them when they travel to Alcoa. They better hope Rankin is in a good mood, or he may hang 60 on them.

Greeneville's weakness is defending the pass. Rankin won't throw it as much. SH QB is really good! I'm sure the Wilson kid for GHS is not excited to return home in Sept. He played hard tonight. Edited by Tornado89

How can you not be impressed with the Topper offense. Hayes put the ball on the money and if his receivers make the catches they should they score 60+. The fourth down play where he rolled right and then reversed back and threw to #4 with his left hand was a head shaker. He just put the ball on the money most of the night. Once his receivers learn to catch in traffic, watch out.

The Hill gives up a trick play, a botched punt that was returned, and a short TD due to a nice KO return to start the third. Their D stuffed the run all night. Both teams made head scratching plays and there were breaks on both sides.

Science Hill has to work on the kicking game. Special teams will cost them. They couldn't block anyone up the middle on XP all night. I cringe at the thought of a field goal. It seems penalties hit them at every turn. The returned punt of 90 yards with the obvious block in the back. But then they drove it 90+ for a score.

It is a long season and last year the team seemed to hit a wall late in the year. They have to avoid letdowns. They have a lot of weapons and not all of them will slump in one night.

Greeneville will always be Greeneville. No need to knock them, they have a solid program and community. Science Hill was just bigger and faster and stronger...it wasn't that way last year.

I thought the Hill had a chance to win tonight, but 49-21? 590 yards of offense? I look forward to next week.

.........in a scrimmage.

Scrimmage,game.... Whatever! We spanked your but this year and last year and you just can't admit that were better. Your streak is over. Greenville will never win a Championship again. Should have been humble while it lasted. You got drummed tonight by a team DB will drum. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!

Greeneville's weakness is defending the pass. Rankin won't throw it as much. SH QB is really good! I'm sure the Wilson kid for GHS is not excited to return home in Sept. He played hard tonight.

Alcoa QB can throw this year. Hope for lighting and the game to be canceled Greenville. Edited by countryREB

Scrimmage,game.... Whatever! We spanked your but this year and last year and you just can't admit that were better. Your streak is over. Greenville will never win a Championship again. Should have been humble while it lasted. You got drummed tonight by a team DB will drum. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!

Now dbFAN91, now aren't you kinda like "the pot calling the kettle black"?!

I think most insiders knew this year would take some time for the Devils to get rolling.For all the kind people that can't stand the Devils and like to see them down,remember a couple of things{GOLD} things that is.If Greeneville never wins another game,they have two in the bank,and most of the fans that are loving this,will not see a state title in their life time...............I do understand the hate and why that is for my old school and many of the fans bring that on with the talk.It's the same up here at my kids school,Dobyns-Bennett.There are plenty of know it all aholes,but both schools are great schools.The fans just get a little excited as they should when their team does well.Roll Tribe and Go Devils