Webb @ Alcoa...this ain't no country club.

I think webb plays well in the first half but by the 4th quarter they can't keep the pace and alcoa pulls away with a 35-21 win.

Webb has talent but i think all 11 players are going both ways and 2 starters are out, one being brock beeler who is a talented player. As a former webb player it is sad to see the numbers decreasing. 38 kids? i remember a few years ago there were 54 kids on the webb middle school team! The administration at that school, in particular the head master doesn't seem to understand how a southern prep school should be run. CAK is starting to understand the importance of football for a school.

Good luck to all, and Go Spartans!

What a defensive battle.....that's all I have to say! Both of these teams will have a great shot at winning it all in their respective classes because they both get after folks on the defensive side of the football.

I would say that Webb earned a lot of respect tonight. They laid it all on the line tonight. Props to Webb. Congrats Tornadoes on the win.

Ughh!! What a hard game to watch. I have seen Pee Wee games more exciting to watch than this game, but I watched it all in hopes that Webb would somehow pull out a miracle, even though they were probably quadrupled in yardage. It didn't happen, but Webb gave a great effort. Alcoa's athletes looked good, and lines looked huge, their speed made Webb look slow. I was wondering if Maryville would be able to handle Alcoa, but after watching them, I think Maryville beats them by two TD's.

Edited by jake