03-04 Schedules

TheBoredGuy

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by TheBoredGuy:

So how does your school's schedule for the next two seasons look like? How many changes are on there?

I read today that Milan lost Crockett County (who opted not to renew the contract oddly enough) and Jackson South Side... so they go and add Covington and Jackson Central-Merry. Wow.

As for Chester County, I have heard that they lost Perry County, Lexington, and McNairy. In their places go Dyer County, Fayette Academy, and Bruceton.

[Edited by TheBoredGuy on 10-23-02 3:07P]

BoredGuy, I know it's not your fault because you are definitely not the first to make that assumption about Crockett dropping Milan. I read Milan's newspaper and, had I not known, I would have taken it to mean that Crockett did not want to play Milan, that's not the case.

With the addition of Liberty H.S. in Jackson to region 6-3A Crockett will play an extra region game. That cause us to end up with week 5 (when we have played Milan) as the off week between tough region oppenents, McNairy and Southside I think. We told Coach Morris we could play them week 3 but not week 5, coach Morris didn't want to play us week 3 for the same reason. We didn't want to play week 5, they didn't want to play week 3...

Crockett also added Westview week 1 and SBEC week 9 or 10 I think.

I just hate that people took that quote to mean that Crockett County didn't want to play Milan, why wouldn't we?...We love the rivalry and the gate!

What ive heard is:

Harding Aacdemy,AR (Top 10 in arkansas all classes)

Bolton

MUS/CBHS(dont know which one)

Brentwood Ac.

BGA(maybe)

Briarcrest

St. benedict

ECS

Traedwell

Westside

Im not certain but all those teams are in the mix....

Big news out of Memphis is CBHS and Germantown will play next year in a big private/public battle!

Ex-Bobby Valentine Fan:

Next year's schedules are not listed yet, but you can check the TSSAA site. I don't think they are listed.

This year's schedules are obviously on the left margin of this site.

Enjoyed your postings on Sumner County.

Posted by metsdude:

Can someone please tell me where I can find a teams schedule?? I am looking for Beech's in particular!! Thanks...

I read that in The Oak Ridger, but...look at the source!! Blackerby always takes up for his Ridgers so....who really knows the truth. It could be that OR didn't want embarrased by a 3A school again??????? Yes, AC still has Clinton and Knox West on the schedule, just wasn't sure who the other game was--thought maybe they would pick up Powell or Halls, but...Greeneville--OK!! :o