Livingston Academy @ Smith County

originalSC3

You're correct. But, nobody sees LA people on here talking about being a stacked team, 4A favorite, etc. Livingston should have crushed Stone. My point is that people are bragging about having a loaded team and they beat both teams as they should? What's to brag about? But, you're right. We will see. Heard the hype about DC before, walked into DC and got a playoff birth when Peyton Manning and Jerry Rice played there. I feel this year being no different, but we will see.

SC and LA is always a thriller. Best game in the district for the past few years, I do not expect 2012 to disappoint.

As far as Dekalb goes, I think this is the best team they've ever had. And, I've watched them alot. They're actually playing defense this year and trying to run the ball, and they'll always be able to throw. But, there's still alot of football to be played.

Guest Termite

LA plays???? Lets see?? A Good program. With a Good coach. A Good football atmosphere to play in. Wore Gold uniforms. But... No Gold Balls to show for any of it. Oh yeah..we play Smith County.rolleyes.gif

Nope no gold ball.........and whipped you when you got yours, as best as I remember.thumb[1].gif

Guest Termite

Easy 94...this is in fun (i think) termite jabbed at LA and Gville, I jabbed back. LA has alot af respect for SC. Should be a good one. Are you laying odds on the 21 pt Al win?

Jab? I see some of the same things from LA that I saw from G-ville last week...........right down to the colors and mascot.

A QB that can be dangerous, a good RB and a good line. LA has has usually played us tough. I don't expect anything different.

As I understand it, LA is returning a lot from last years team.

Guest Termite

Will I offend anyone on this thread? I heard I hurt some of the older Gordansvilles fans last week. Heard I was childish. LOL

1. Yelp,,,,,you will hurt feeling.

2. Yelp.....you hurt feelings last week.

3. Yelp.....you are childish.roflol.gif

LA plays???? Lets see?? A Good program. With a Good coach. A Good football atmosphere to play in. Wore Gold uniforms. But... No Gold Balls to show for any of it. Oh yeah..we play Smith County.rolleyes.gif

LA plays???? Lets see?? Agood program with a Great coach. A good football atmosphere to play in. Wore Gold uniforms. BUT....

how many years has it been since LA beat SC? Oh yes, WE BEAT LA the year LA won the gold ball. Oh yeah.. we play LArolleyes.gif

LA plays???? Lets see?? Agood program with a Great coach. A good football atmosphere to play in. Wore Gold uniforms. BUT....

how many years has it been since LA beat SC? Oh yes, WE BEAT LA the year LA won the gold ball. Oh yeah.. we play LArolleyes.gif

Ha! So you feel good about beating Livingston even though they won the gold ball? In HOGEYE country we play for Gold balls, not well at least we beat you in the regular season bragging rights. That hole affects your brain.

Ha! So you feel good about beating Livingston even though they won the gold ball? In HOGEYE country we play for Gold balls, not well at least we beat you in the regular season bragging rights. That hole affects your brain.

You forgot to tell how long it has been since LA beat SC ! Oh, by the way, congratulations on winning the gold ball, I was there cheering for LA!

Edited by scooter

this will be a great game and a great one to watch.but in the end i think s.c. has the better defense,that helps get the win for the owls.man that hurt me to say that!good luck to both teams.

McCoin's arm and football awareness, along with tucking the ball and running, scares me to death. We have to stop the tailback also.