Livingston Academy @ Smith County

originalSC3

Hayes is head and shoulders better than Manning? Uhmmm wow. SC left points on the board before half. Then after the kickoff return, LA scored its next three possesions if im not mistaken with SC's offense going 3 passes and a punt and a 1st play of the drive fumble. First blowout I remember being on the wrong end of in a long long time that we didn't see coming ahead of time.

Hayes is head and shoulders better than Manning? Uhmmm wow. SC left points on the board before half. Then after the kickoff return, LA scored its next three possesions if im not mistaken with SC's offense going 3 passes and a punt and a 1st play of the drive fumble. First blowout I remember being on the wrong end of in a long long time that we didn't see coming ahead of time.

Head and shoulders? maybe not. But he was better that night. LA left points on the field as well. Blowout...dont think many expected it. I thought LA would win but expected a much tighter score. Good luck to SC the rest of the way. The result of this game however big it is as a rivalry has nothing to do with the outcome of either teams season. The deeper the teams from 8AA go in th playoffs only says good things about our district.

Edited by BigDaddy_1

Hayes is better in general. He had more yards last year, and stats aside he is just better fundamentally and faster. Manning is stronger but theirs a reason why he is they strong and big schools are shying away from him. Its because he's raw, and doesn't have the tools Hayes has or the vision.. definitely the vision. That's what sets creed apart from Manning.

What's the biggest school interested in him? I know Manning has some big D1 interest.

Hayes is better in general. He had more yards last year, and stats aside he is just better fundamentally and faster. Manning is stronger but theirs a reason why he is they strong and big schools are shying away from him. Its because he's raw, and doesn't have the tools Hayes has or the vision.. definitely the vision. That's what sets creed apart from Manning.