TROUSDALE @ GORDONSVILLE

mancoverage

TC will win if TC runs Gville's QB out of bounds like Gville did to Friendships QB and doesn't have turnovers icon_e_wink.gif

Our QB is tougher.

I honestly think the talent gap this year is large enough to make up for the gap in coaching, if you know what I mean.

If we lose this game, we should hang it up for the rest of the year.

TC has a couple of starters out and a starter that's not 100%. Combine this with an already young an inexperienced team and Gville SHOULD win convincingly. However, we SHOULD have beat SC. So we'll see.

Our QB is tougher.

I honestly think the talent gap this year is large enough to make up for the gap in coaching, if you know what I mean.

TC has a couple of starters out and a starter that's not 100%. Combine this with an already young an inexperienced team and Gville SHOULD win convincingly. However, we SHOULD have beat SC. So we'll see.

This sounds like the kind of game the Trouserdale Hosers win.

Our QB is tougher.

Yeah you guys should end the reign. I said before season you guys should win it all this year with all the senior experience u have. Defending speed seems to have always been your Achilles heel though so time will tell. I've hear nothing but good things about your QB but I seriously doubt he is the equivalent to FC's. Regardless he sounds like he is heart and soul of your team. TrainTracks says good luck with those pesky hornets! It shouldn't be close from what I've been told.

Unless some miracle happened over this past week Gville should beat us by 21+. This is the slowest TC team since maybe the early 80's plus having a small line equals recipe for disaster. On top of that, we love to fumble. Just not our year. I don't see enough heart or drive in these boys to turn it around either. Just speaking the truth. I would love for them to prove me wrong, but I wouldn't be surprised losing to Gville, FCS, and maybe Watertown. These boys bought into the middle school hype and forgot hard work and dedication EVERY day brings home gold balls in high school.

1. I can't ever imagine Trousdale without speed.

2. Back when i was in high school, Trousdale didnt have big linemen at all; biggest was like 215, smallest like 180, but they were good, aggressive, and got the job done against bigger D lines. However, if this Tcs team really has problems on the line, its going to be a long night for the jackets regardless of speed. The Tigers can dominate whenever they want. I expect to see more blitzes this game from the Tigers to get into the backfield and cause a little havoc. Each time they blitzed Fcs, Long just looked like he'd throw the ball up for grabs (unfortunately, his receivers went and got several to bail them out)

3. The Tigers have to play like they did against Friendship to win.

4. I'm loving the year in and year out competition in 4a. There always seems to be at least one team that can do some damage in the playoffs; hopefully this year itll be Gville in 1a and Friendship in 2a. I'll give my opinion of the jackets chances after Friday.