GREENEVILLE vs Alcoa

BillyBobby

I am a life long Greeneville fan but I have become disenchanted with the BRAC. To never be challenged in your conference is not exciting for me as a fan. I was thrilled to win two state championships. However with the combined score of those two games I believe being 97-12, are we really playing at the correct level?

They were playing a middle school team Friday night when they put up 72 points. I wouldn't look too much into that game. I think the young Devil defense will be the factor and Alcoa will win this one, maybe not with ease, but pretty handidly.

Now now bud I already got bashed because I said stuff about Scott co being like south green do be careful lol .

I am a life long Greeneville fan but I have become disenchanted with the BRAC. To never be challenged in your conference is not exciting for me as a fan. I was thrilled to win two state championships. However with the combined score of those two games I believe being 97-12, are we really playing at the correct level?

No, but it is what it is. I think greeneville is going to try to get in Elizabethon, SN conference at end of this year, which would be more competetive. TSSAA may not let them though, because if SG drops down and greeneville leaves, that would leave only 5 teams (4 conf games).

Greeneville will have their hands full in 4A East TN next year when Sullivan South drops down.....And about this Friday, if Alcoa is a pretty good football team, they win by 7 TD's minimum and may hang 72 on 'em.

You must be dreaming and as of Sullivan south well just bring it because you know the MIGHT GREENE DEVILS can ! We respect ALCOA and I would hope they respect the DEVILS so that being said this will be a slobber knocker DEVILS 28 ALCOA 21got to go with my DEVILS! with that being said this game will help both teams come play-offs ! Edited by GREENEDEVILARMY

I agree choo choo the o-line is the biggest difference this year. The second biggest difference is they don't have a #57 on their team! Silver bullets all night long!!

where can i meet up with some alcoa fans friday night...i should be there about 5 ish and would love to get some tornader fans on film....cant wait for this game bud....so exited to see how we stack up this time around. our boys seem to have grown up alot since getting ripped at science hill and this game is our last good measuring stick before round 2 of the playoffs....see ya friday i hope

How'd that Florida game work out for you? Afraid this Friday is going to work out about the same. Come Saturday morning, you stay away from high buildings, bridges and overpasses, wouldn't want you to do anything crazy while you are in a depressed state of mind...........

lol....nice shot,..im pretty sure there arent any high building in alcoa OR greeneville, so i should be good to go....assuming ofcourse the GREENE TEAM loses, which i am not counting on. Im counting on these youngins battlin their arses off and shocking the world....ok, maybe not the world, but atleast shocking blount county....what IM THINKING is come late friday night, BLOUNT county might live up to its name, in order to cope!!!

Unless the one legged man was the six million dollar man,then Usain would have to run all the way until the end to win that one.I would be glad right now to know the Devils are two touchdowns either way of this great Alcoa team,that would give a lot of hope for another playoff run.This will be the last real gauge as to how far the Devils need to go before those games.Maybe an unfair gauge,because I don't see another team being better then this bunch of Tornadoes in the 4A class or many other classes.

hey batman, you commin to "alcoer" friday?...hope to see ya there broski, its gona be another great upset for the BIG GREENE. i just hope the fine folks at alcoa dont treat me like some of them did on rebel hill last friday....them folks dont seem to like ole bvd very much and i dont know why. all ive ever done is support them and every other greene county team.....Heck, i even went out last year and bought a milk can to use in a video to show my support....the nerve of some folks......GO GREENE

lol....nice shot,..im pretty sure there arent any high building in alcoa OR greeneville, so i

should be good to go....assuming ofcourse the GREENE TEAM loses, which i am not counting

on. Im counting on these youngins battlin their arses off and shocking the world....ok, maybe

not the world, but atleast shocking blount county....what IM THINKING is come late friday

night, BLOUNT county might live up to its name, in order to cope!!!

If you don't slow down, you are gonna have all those shrooms gone by kickoff!!! Lol!!! Several of us will be on the hill before the game. Come on up if ya get a chance.

where can i meet up with some alcoa fans friday night...i should be there about 5 ish and would love to get some tornader fans on film....cant wait for this game bud....so exited to see how we stack up this time around. our boys seem to have grown up alot since getting ripped at science hill and this game is our last good measuring stick before round 2 of the playoffs....see ya friday i hope

BVDevull eye ain't talked two APB yet this weak butt tha Blunt Cowntee Liars Clubb...... wif minny imfaymuss fans ov diffrunt teems frum Blunt Cowntee etc..... sumtimes meats att tha Bread Ov Heaven fer Fridee dinner...And bye dinner, eye meen 12 nune....hungry.gif

hey batman, you commin to "alcoer" friday?...hope to see ya there broski, its gona be another great upset for the BIG GREENE. i just hope the fine folks at alcoa dont treat me like some of them did on rebel hill last friday....them folks dont seem to like ole bvd very much and i dont know why. all ive ever done is support them and every other greene county team.....Heck, i even went out last year and bought a milk can to use in a video to show my support....the nerve of some folks......GO GREENE

I want know for sure until late this week,I might have to stay in Kingsport for other obligations.I'll know by thursday night,if I can go,I'll give you a call.If not,I'll talk to you later on. Edited by BatmanDB