DeKalb vs. Hixson

TigerPride23

Hixson is mediocre, at best. They were 3-1 going into the game with Dekalb last year as well.

This year, they lost by 30 to a decent Walker Valley team. Beat a bad Howard team by 14. Squeaked by 2A Marion County and edged a bad Red Bank team by 1 point.

Dekalb is ranked #7 in the state in 4A.

Dekalb should win by at least two touchdowns, if not more.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To read all the talk from Dekalb, Hixson should just forfeit I guess. I guess that's why you play the games.

No one ever said that. I hear Hixson has improved since last year and so has DeKalb. I think it will be a good game but honestly, the first four teams we played this year probably should have forfeited as they got a combined total of 7 points against us.

Edited by DarthTiger

You realize that all five of the previous teams we have played (one of which was Smith Co.) have only scored 20 points on us, right? I mean yeah, its possible, if we just quit playing.

Their opponents also have a combined record 5-15......... really dont know how DeKalb is handling a tough schedule like that.

Their opponents also have a combined record 5-15......... really dont know how DeKalb is handling a tough schedule like that.

Yeah we've heard that before. The week leading up to SC all we heard was who cares how good you're doing you haven't played anyone yet. Ok so SC came to town and went home with a convincing loss. And our opponents record before that was even worse. Heard it all before we will just have to keep proving ourselves.