Greenback verses Grace

orngnblk

I have watched silently for some time now. However, I can no longer read the trash Graceinator is dishing out. Quite honestly, you need to go ahead and swollow the foot you just inserted into your mouth. Obviously, you are not aware that last year GB had a team GPA was 3.7. I understand talking trash. I do not understand how any adult can sit behind a keyboard and demean or belittle children. They are are still just that --High School kids trying to make memories and have fun. As a Christian Academy I would think that the standards for behavior would be a little higher than what I have read from you. I hope that any propective students or Christian Converts do not look at the example you have given on this forum. I wish everyone good luck and I hope and pray everyone has a safe night free of injury.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just do not know where or how to start with you, Silverback, but here goes. I use the word, "Silverback" because your brain must have the same operating parameter limitations as a gorilla's.

Let me take this VERY slowly for you as it is obvious you fully embraced your GB education. When something is within the corpuses of a subheading (in this case a paragraph regarding the wide receivers), the information contained therein refers to the subheading and not the overall presentation. In my example I referred to GB's 150 yard total in RECEIVING not total offensive yards.

Do not feel badly about your ignorance. You were not given much of a chance by getting your diploma from GB. This does give me pause about my prediction. I did not factor in the level of intellect the GB players will bring to the game tonight. It will be worth at LEAST 14 more points for GCA.

I do have a suggestion for you. Come sit on our side tonight. By just listening to our conversations, it is likely your IQ level will elevate beyond the single digits. Although you and your team will still get blown out, at least you will leave smarter than when you arrived.

Hey Troll,now you are getting personal,bad mouthing the the kids that go to school at Greenback.Mat's son is playing football at Maryville colledge on scholarship because he is a very smart young man,my grandson is at ut on scholarships because he scored 34 on his act test,and there are several more.You remind me of a tumble bug in the forrest rolling your ball around.You don't represent Grace,you are nothing more than an internet troll trying to stirr ----.So take your c--- ball back to the the forrest and roll on.

I just do not know where or how to start with you, Silverback, but here goes. I use the word, "Silverback" because your brain must have the same operating parameter limitations as a gorilla's.

Let me take this VERY slowly for you as it is obvious you fully embraced your GB education. When something is within the corpuses of a subheading (in this case a paragraph regarding the wide receivers), the information contained therein refers to the subheading and not the overall presentation. In my example I referred to GB's 150 yard total in RECEIVING not total offensive yards.

Do not feel badly about your ignorance. You were not given much of a chance by getting your diploma from GB. This does give me pause about my prediction. I did not factor in the level of intellect the GB players will bring to the game tonight. It will be worth at LEAST 14 more points for GCA.

I do have a suggestion for you. Come sit on our side tonight. By just listening to our conversations, it is likely your IQ level will elevate beyond the single digits. Although you and your team will still get blown out, at least you will leave smarter than when you arrived.

You really need to skip game and sashay on down the yellow brick road. When you get to see the wizard put your arm around the scarecrow and say " I'll have what he's having "

Please go back to the village. Some of the folks miss their " special " citizen.

He in no way represents how we conduct ourselves as a school or a fan base ignore this troll please! Safe travel to all who are coming!

Raven, unfortunately you are wrong on this point, at least where coach T posters are concerned. Him & many like him are the majority. You and pride seem to be the exception to the rule. Heck, GCA may hold the record for most trolls per capita on the T.

Do not feel badly about your ignorance. You were not given much of a chance by getting your diploma from GB. This does give me

pause about my prediction. I did not factor in the level of intellect the GB players will bring to the game tonight. It will be worth at

LEAST 14 more points for GCA.

I'd be careful calling people out on their education, with that being said I'm a GB grad as is my father(who is a retired educator and FB coach from his alma mater) and we're both proud to be Cherokees...On the other hand, if I'm wrong I apologize but Matback is a Maryville grad. So, it's people like you that gives private schools a bad name, because you think your...you know what...don't stink.

Also, don't call out the kicker, cause it didn't work out well for Wartburg that had a fan call out the kicker...If I were you I would be looking forward to see my opponent's kicker if it was a girl cause it's something that doesn't happen very often around here.

I'd be careful calling people out on their education, with that being said I'm a GB grad as is my father(who is a retired educator and FB coach from his alma mater) and we're both proud to be Cherokees...On the other hand, if I'm wrong I apologize but Matback is a Maryville grad. So, it's people like you that gives private schools a bad name, because you think your...you know what...don't stink.

Also, don't call out the kicker, cause it didn't work out well for Wartburg that had a fan call out the kicker...If I were you I would be looking forward to see my opponent's kicker if it was a girl cause it's something that doesn't happen very often around here.

and they wonder why people hate their guts and think they are slime......

I have watched silently for some time now. However, I can no longer read the trash Graceinator is dishing out. Quite honestly, you need to go ahead and swollow the foot you just inserted into your mouth. Obviously, you are not aware that last year GB had a team GPA was 3.7. I understand talking trash. I do not understand how any adult can sit behind a keyboard and demean or belittle children. They are are still just that --High School kids trying to make memories and have fun. As a Christian Academy I would think that the standards for behavior would be a little higher than what I have read from you. I hope that any propective students or Christian Converts do not look at the example you have given on this forum. I wish everyone good luck and I hope and pray everyone has a safe night free of injury.

Thank You..

and they wonder why people hate their guts and think they are slime......

Whoever this person is, they are not from Grace. I know we've had our loud mouths on here in the past, but we've never had one that wanted to fight other GCA posters. That was a dead give away, as soon as he was called out he wanted to fight. And there's no need to go to the "35-40 yard line and call out the Grace-hater", he won't be there.

I'm not apologizing for this individual, but the Greenback people need to ignore this person. Have a safe ride up, looking forward to hosting you guys tonight. Hope it's an injury free game on both sides.

GCA. 34

Greenback 21

Whoever this person is, they are not from Grace. I know we've had our loud mouths on here in the past, but we've never had one that wanted to fight other GCA posters. That was a dead give away, as soon as he was called out he wanted to fight. And there's no need to go to the "35-40 yard line and call out the Grace-hater", he won't be there.

I'm not apologizing for this individual, but the Greenback people need to ignore this person. Have a safe ride up, looking forward to hosting you guys tonight. Hope it's an injury free game on both sides.

GCA. 34

Greenback 21

No worries mate. We know his only link to the school is the couple of hours he was hired to pick up trash and butts in the parking lot. The job required more grey matter than he possessed so he was let go. We will do our best to ignore him in the future. No doubt he will change names and annoy people on another thread next week.

Maybe on here but not as a whole. I would challenge you tonight to talk to a few Grace fans i think you will find 90% them to really great people!

I don't doubt about the gca folks as a whole. I won't be at this one tonight but thanks for the invite, I'm not a gb supporter but I am a fan. I have a prior engagement tonight about that time. Hope all stay healthy.