Henry Co. @ Clarksville Northeast on Thursday Night Lights

SEC1rules

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry. Got a little distracted on here by myself with all these trolls.

A troll is someone who gets on here and demeans others in order to make themselves feel better, like predicting that someone will "destroy" another team, when in fact they have no knowledge of the game itself. There are a couple of trolls that follow Henry County unfortunately, but it's not me under that bridge.

I also seem to remember you mocking those of us who thought that Beech was going to be a very difficult challenge and that Jalen Hurd would put on a show if the defense did not step up its play after a lackluster game against Liberty, tell us again how that turned out.

A troll is someone who gets on here and demeans others in order to make themselves feel better, like predicting that someone will "destroy" another team, when in fact they have no knowledge of the game itself. There are a couple of trolls that follow Henry County unfortunately, but it's not me under that bridge.

I also seem to remember you mocking those of us who thought that Beech was going to be a very difficult challenge and that Jalen Hurd would put on a show if the defense did not step up its play after a lackluster game against Liberty, tell us again how that turned out.

Well, I don't recall actually "mocking" anyone (though I am capable), but I don't take all this seriously enough to commit any of it to memory. Perhaps you can pretend to remember what I said, research all my posts again, and provide a link.

As for Jalen Hurd . . . his success had nothing to do with anyone not stepping up. He is simply the best offensive football player in Tennessee. I just hope he foregoes his Senior season next year and goes pro.

As for the rest of your comments . . . vacuous.

there are a lot of self proclaimed experts with all kinds of "you really believe you know how a team is going to perform against another, a couple of weeks ago, I listened to the self proclaimed experts on college gamed day all predicted that TN would beat florida, USC would beat stanford, and michigan state beating notre dame, and they were all wrong on the 3 big games that saturday. My point is that none of us know what is going to happen tomorrow night but some luck guy will be right, Northeast has played one quality opponent and lost, HC has played one quality opponent and lost, neither have played anyone of any quality in weeks.

there are a lot of self proclaimed experts with all kinds of "you really believe you know how a team is going to perform against another, a couple of weeks ago, I listened to the self proclaimed experts on college gamed day all predicted that TN would beat florida, USC would beat stanford, and michigan state beating notre dame, and they were all wrong on the 3 big games that saturday. My point is that none of us know what is going to happen tomorrow night but some luck guy will be right, Northeast has played one quality opponent and lost, HC has played one quality opponent and lost, neither have played anyone of any quality in weeks.

Does anyone know what this babbling "anti-prophet" was trying to say? Is this a college football thread? Does anyone NOT KNOW that HC lost to Beech? Does anyone NOT KNOW that NE lost to NS? The anti-one will be ushering in the return of Team Mom. I do not buy one thing this anti-prophet ever says. In fact, his babbles are the most coherent things this incoherent individual says. This anti-prophet is one of the worst things to ever come out of Henryland!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!

YANKER???

GO BIG RED

This YANKER is worried about the fate of Henryland itself after the re-emergence of the anti-prophet....but the scores will be as follows. JCM will rebound.....my beloved JCM Cougars 34 - Bolivar 20.........HC 44 - NE 14.......I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER.......these scores may actually be EXACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used the term "destroy" so I must assume that you're talking about me. If you are, then read carefully. First of all, I truly believe that we will destroy NE. I have no respect for Clarksville high school football. It's a basketball town and the administration cares NOTHING about football and actually very little about basketball. The athletes are there but that's it. We are much more talented than they are and MUCH better coached. We have establshed a winning tradition and they haven't won a game against a good team but three times in over a decade. I'm not demeaning them but I'm speaking the truth as I see it. I don't try to be politically correct as most of you do. Now the DUMBEST thing you said is that I am making myself feel better by my statements of "destruction". If you believe that then please explain it because the stupidity in that statement is overflowing. Why is it "demeaning" for me to tell the truth as I see it rather than the sickening sugar coating that most of you do....and how on earth do you think my statements of truth as I see it make me "feel better"? If I want to "feel better" then there are better things for me to do than post on Coach!

I used the term "destroy" so I must assume that you're talking about me. If you are, then read carefully. First of all, I truly believe that we will destroy NE. I have no respect for Clarksville high school football. It's a basketball town and the administration cares NOTHING about football and actually very little about basketball. The athletes are there but that's it. We are much more talented than they are and MUCH better coached. We have establshed a winning tradition and they haven't won a game against a good team but three times in over a decade. I'm not demeaning them but I'm speaking the truth as I see it. I don't try to be politically correct as most of you do. Now the DUMBEST thing you said is that I am making myself feel better by my statements of "destruction". If you believe that then please explain it because the stupidity in that statement is overflowing. Why is it "demeaning" for me to tell the truth as I see it rather than the sickening sugar coating that most of you do....and how on earth do you think my statements of truth as I see it make me "feel better"? If I want to "feel better" then there are better things for me to do than post on Coach!

happy.png This thread has become entertaining again!!! Nontheless...Go Big RED!!! It's gameday!!!

happy.png This thread has become entertaining again!!! Nontheless...Go Big RED!!! It's gameday!!!

Maybe you're entertained but while we don't always agree, in this case tell me how I can be demeaning while telling the truth as I see it. Also please tell me how my posts make me "feel good". I know you didn't say those things but how about taking a stand on something other than the officiating at Springfield.

Facts:

1 Troll, in the context it was used, refers to one who posts inciting comments on a thread not devoted to their team

2 In certain circumstances, FactsOnly should be considered a Troll (see Fact #5)

3 Northeast's defense is in over it's head tonight

4 Red Warrior's posts make me feel good

5 On the Beech vs Hendersonville thread, I predicted "Hendersonville Beech" would win . . . they loved it!

6 FactsOnly does not know whether the game will be broadcast on Charter Cable tonight

7 Yanker wishes to be at the Henry County game tonight

8 It would be cool if someone, even a Troll, would address Fact #6 in an accurate fashion

9 Professor Chaos' definition of Troll is different than mine