South Pittsburg against Boyd (Grider against this Reynolds man)

Roy Dillard

Well I didn't take a notepad but from what I recall you ran option most the night and when u were in shotgun the QB threw picks all night. You couldn't stop the big DT Howard had and big it wasn't for them giving u your first two TD's (15 yard punt out of endzone and fumble inside 10 next series) Boyd would've lost!

Hardin however u spell it was best player on both sides of ball but the QB does it all....Hale was hurt I guess cause I didn't see him much

That was the game he got hurt.......I guess you missed something there didn't ya.

Old Pirate strongly..........suggests to tell dear ole dad to call that Dale Buchanan lawyer man and sue that protection company your dad counted on when you were seeded! Obviously theys a really great chance he could get judgement after generating a product like WB...........LOPAO..............Zzzzz...........................................................Zzzzz....................................Zzzz..................................Zzzz.....................Dad burnit,............. OP hurt...... himself trying to catch the dentures before they landed in the litter box!

Your dentures wouldn't end up there if you quit trying lick that cat's......................... HAHAHAHA POUR ANOTHER!!!!!!!!!

That was the game he got hurt.......I guess you missed something there didn't ya.

Yeah we have already told him it was our worse performance, and we lost a big part of our team in the game right at the point we were about to blow them out leading 14-0 after the 1st quarter, but it is what is and that is, none of that matters because tonight YOU GET THE BUCS BEST EFFORT!!!

GO BUCS!!!!!!!

Yeah we have already told him it was our worse performance, and we lost a big part of our team in the game right at the point we were about to blow them out leading 14-0 after the 1st quarter, but it is what is and that is, none of that matters because tonight YOU GET THE BUCS BEST EFFORT!!!

GO BUCS!!!!!!!

He doesn't understand all that joker see's is orange and black...He will just have to see tonight.

Your dentures wouldn't end up there if you quit trying lick that cat's......................... HAHAHAHA POUR ANOTHER!!!!!!!!!

Old Pirate strongly recommends.......no..... vigoriously.... recommends coacht folkes refer to you as DRIBBLE......yep, recon so.......it's official now..........

OP takes the Pirates by 7

Edited by OLD PIRATE

GO BUCS!!!!!!!

Of course we will. The 1A pirates always get the Bucs best effort. It's been that way for years. Boyd should win with all their returning players. Hope SP can make a game of it.

Im expecting this game to be a good one to say the least. This thread has been rolling for the last 2 weeks and has plenty of folks interested. Over 855 posts before i posted this one. Im expecting to see this thang break 1100 before its all over. Good luck to both teams and my it be and injury free contest.