South Pittsburg against Boyd (Grider against this Reynolds man)

Roy Dillard

Congrats to both teams on a hard fought game. Boyd was just bigger, and better. We contained the speed well except for the 2 long TD runs. The first one should have never happen. Had him wrapped up, but he broke the tackles and that was all she wrote. #2 is a stud for SP. Just cannot do it alone. I guess I need to go buy a lotto ticket. 14 point win for the Bucs, right on the money.

Yes I agree...SP is just weak and it really showed just how weak tonight. That fullback wasn't very big and just ran through guys...SP just has a pitiful defense...I say they go 7-3 and beat Polk if their main guy is still hurt..Otherwise 6-4...Still going to get pounded in the ground when they play the Gmen in 2nd round....Reality has set it....SP just isn't very good...They should just give it to Johnson every play...Hands and shoulders above the rest

I agree TT. Its sad that Little Man doesnt have a better team around him.

Congrats to both teams on a hard fought game. Boyd was just bigger, and better. We contained the speed well except for the 2 long TD runs. The first one should have never happen. Had him wrapped up, but he broke the tackles and that was all she wrote. #2 is a stud for SP. Just cannot do it alone. I guess I need to go buy a lotto ticket. 14 point win for the Bucs, right on the money.

Boyd exposed SP tonight, but yeah that should have been a TD. Its normal for him to have runs like that believe it or not. Your are right on the money with he cant do it alone. We are going to have to find a way to keep the defense honest with some QUICK passes and I mean QUICK. Jake doesnt have much time to throw back there.

I agree TT. Its sad that Little Man doesnt have a better team around him.

I think he has enough around him offensively for us to beat anyone...Defensively this SP team is just that bad! Boyd doesn't have a super potent offense by no means they just take what you give them and be physical. When i said worst defense in 20 years...Its probably as bad as any in my lifetime....They cant tackle, they over pursue, weak and laterally slow. You think I'm joking but I'm not

Boyd exposed SP tonight, but yeah that should have been a TD. Its normal for him to have runs like that believe it or not. Your are right on the money with he cant do it alone. We are going to have to find a way to keep the defense honest with some QUICK passes and I mean QUICK. Jake doesnt have much time to throw back there.

I don't think you will go through many lines like Boyd in the 1A play offs. With the exception of maybe what I'm hearing Gordonsville has. SP will be ok in the end I think.

For the Bucs, at least people can't say we haven't played anyone. #1 SP at The Speedway. I think that lets people know we aren't play around this year.

Question....On TV it looked like there wasn't that big a crowd..Was there more than appeared? It didn't look like many showed up for a game of the week game..Even the announcers sounded surprised SP was getting pummeled early...It was pretty embarrassing watching it...Btw the free press doesn't need to pick SP ever again

I don't think you will go through many lines like Boyd in the 1A play offs. With the exception of maybe what I'm hearing Gordonsville has. SP will be ok in the end I think.

For the Bucs, at least people can't say we haven't played anyone. #1 SP at The Speedway. I think that lets people know we aren't play around this year.

U still have to beat FC...They are good and with that new recruit at QB they should be. I hear he is a big dude. It will be a battle....No offense but ive been told by many that the Gordonsville Line is every bit as big and strong as yours. Their QB is close to what y'all have but faster. Their backs are same but they don't have a private school defense. So SP does have that going for them...Btw if SP loses these next two games will it still be considered a "somebody" win? Just curious cause 6-4 isn't nothing to be proud of in my book. Glad SP has your respect though! Good win for your team

Edited by TrainTracks99

Question....On TV it looked like there wasn't that big a crowd..Was there more than appeared? It didn't look like many showed up for a game of the week game..Even the announcers sounded surprised SP was getting pummeled early...It was pretty embarrassing watching it...Btw the free press doesn't need to pick SP ever again

Yeah I was wondering the same thing. I expected a huge crowd for this one. I guess with it being on tv kept some people at home. I know it did me.