South Pittsburg against Boyd (Grider against this Reynolds man)

Roy Dillard

REALLY? Somebody from SM who is 4A is downing SP who is 1A and the score of their game was what? IF SP is that bad...then what does that make SM?

Old Pirate says EVERYONE.......knows about DRIBBLE aka WaterBaby. Yap, yap, yap and hides like the punk he is after boasting about the All World Team he claimed SM had. Cousin Lester from the mountain has put a bounty on his true identity & rumor is he is one of them jock sniffers! You think OP is joking...........nope recon not.

just got done watching the game for the 4th time.And here what I have found out SP is weak....I have said this all year....They will finish 6-5..

Your good too with all that knowledge....Easy to say that but I have a hard time seeing SP lose 3 games in a row let alone 4...Losing a first round game? Not happening...

Your good too with all that knowledge....Easy to say that but I have a hard time seeing SP lose 3 games in a row let alone 4...Losing a first round game? Not happening...

Tell your uncle daddy and aunt momma to burp you after your finished. I think you need a diaper change cause you stink like diarhear

Sounds about like your QB in 4A bahahahaha...No go whipe

Mr Football finalist last year - Lankford

Mr Football Finalist this year - Johnson

Having both yeah 4th best sounds about right....Your a GENIUS :bored:

LOLOLOL Look at this redneck talking about inbreds and trying to talk down at people and he can't even spell the word WIPE!!! HAHAHAHA

Take a page out of yalls playbook and just QUIT. LOLOLOLHAHAHAHALOLOLOL

Edited by Waterboy96

Old Pirate says EVERYONE.......knows about DRIBBLE aka WaterBaby. Yap, yap, yap and hides like the punk he is after boasting about the All World Team he claimed SM had. Cousin Lester from the mountain has put a bounty on his true identity & rumor is he is one of them jock sniffers! You think OP is joking...........nope recon not.

LOLOL You gave me the same nickname as the skillet thrower?!?! LOLOL

Bounty?!?!? A few rocks may be worth something where your from but it's just gravel on the MOUNTAIN!!! PS You won't find me at the bottom of that bottle in your hand so you can quit looking there!!!! HAHAHALOLOLOLHAHAHAHAA

THEY GOT A GOOD BEATING!!! LOLOLOLOL

SP sucks in comparison to the better teams above 1A. They are still making teams uneasy come playoff time

Signal Sucks in comparison to any team in 4A and have only beat teams in lower classes. Have fun getting your brains stomped in come playoff time....Bahahaha man Your a waste of ur uncle daddy's (in words of OP dribble)

LOLOL You gave me the same nickname as the skillet thrower?!?! LOLOL

Bounty?!?!? A few rocks may be worth something where your from but it's just gravel on the MOUNTAIN!!! PS You won't find me at the bottom of that bottle in your hand so you can quit looking there!!!! HAHAHALOLOLOLHAHAHAHAA

Dribble, the SM folkes don't claim you...most figure you to be inbred & has only yourself to play with.... Zzzzz...... Topic.....Congrats to Boyd, Best team in 2A last year & most likely best in 2012!

SP sucks in comparison to the better teams above 1A. They are still making teams uneasy come playoff time

Signal Sucks in comparison to any team in 4A and have only beat teams in lower classes. Have fun getting your brains stomped in come playoff time....Bahahaha man Your a waste of ur uncle daddy's (in words of OP dribble)

LOPAO.......tell him TT.........Old Pirate has to go to a meeting

LOLOLOL Look at this redneck talking about inbreds and trying to talk down at people and he can't even spell the word WIPE!!! HAHAHAHA

Take a page out of yalls playbook and just QUIT. LOLOLOLHAHAHAHALOLOLOL

Lol I'm no redneck...Quite the opposite actually Email me....Please orangesqueeze2020@gmail.com