why doesnt maryville play out of state games?

Governm

so, Clinic Bowl asks you for 1 game in 2005 in Nashville, you say no, and that's fine. You guys ask us for 2 trips to BC in consecutive years, with no return game ever in Nashville, we say no, and it's our fault that the teams haven't played.

u geyes got som intresstin logik up thair fer shore, u and pepvol.

That, and we pay you $3500 (per trip) to buy some more players amenities for your school.

that "chance to share the public spotlight..." comment is pretty interesting. where - inside BC? you might want to get out more. There is more than plenty of spotlight on DII football in TN and incl outside the state of TN. I have been stopped numerous times in northern and southern states, just 2 wks ago when attending a college football game at my alma mater up north - they see my B-wood academy shirt and make a comment that they know all about the quality of the pgm at the school and the quality of the school itself. And as i said in an earlier note, going thru the recruiting thing i have heard time and time again about the pgms that are followed in TN HS football.

And then of course i see above that we had to revert to the ol' recruiting nonsense. The 'ol' "no one attends a private school to get a quality education it's just all about giving aid and playing a sport(s)". I think there is a thread a day on this topic incl the misperceptions on aid. Not worth arguing about anymore as no one wants the facts those are too boring. None of this matters anyway.

Back to football, Cody White is going to keep calling so maybe one day we can gets teams on the field. that would be great to see.

I was sitting at the MBA - Pearl Cohn game this year on the PC side watching while MBA beat them 51-0 .....listening to the fans say .. Well they recruit .. Etc. then I looked up at the scoreboard and it read 51-0..I did this last year for kicks ...

98 percent of the boys at Brentwood academy in high school ( all 200 of them ) live within a 15 min drive of the school. Brentwood high school is exactly 1 mile from BA on the same road... Just right down the road and the two teams do not play .. Why do you think this is? BHS is one of the best teams in the state this year less than a mile away ...on the same road .. As BA

That, and we pay you $3500 (per trip) to buy some more players amenities for your school.

Still betting you TiVo the game pepvol... 1-4th of the dandy dozen of middle tn will be on the field...Will be as big as the Maryville -Alcoa game ..Ba has blistering speed all over the field .. ensworth is big and has corn..Now, Tell me espn would not pick up Maryville - Brentwood Academy... 23 state championships .. Two legendary coaches who built a dynasty..riverdale and the Murfreesboro schools are good at running their mouths but they know better... We don't want Alcoa or Riverdale... We want Maryville ... And that is the best compliment any private school fan can give...May never happen but one could wish....I may write in to them as a suggestion with the storyline .. See you guys there ...

Main reason the Rebels don't play privates. The Rebels never fair well against all these great players on the field.

You guys are clown shoes.

I guess our "misinterpretations on aid" are just as diluted as your concept that BC teams could not play to the level of the Privates.

There is a new contract open for two years for the BC Bowl.

Tell your coaches to sign up, or shut the heck up.

Is Pepvol rubbing off on the rest of you? Are all of you now making things up? I thought it was just Pepvol, but maybe not. Who anywhere has ever said that the BC schools don't play on the level of the privates? At a minimum, Alcoa beat McCallie at least once, maybe twice. And I have no doubt that Alcoa would still be playing and beating private schools, were a different individual head coach.

I hope this go round the organizers of the BC Bowl are offering terms different from the last ones, because it's a non-starter if it's "come here twice without us coming to the Clinic Bowl." If you guys are going to shun Nashville, then don't be surprised when we respond in kind.

Is Pepvol rubbing off on the rest of you? Are all of you now making things up? I thought it was just Pepvol, but maybe not. Who anywhere has ever said that the BC schools don't play on the level of the privates? At a minimum, Alcoa beat McCallie at least once, maybe twice. And I have no doubt that Alcoa would still be playing and beating private schools, were a different individual head coach.

I hope this go round the organizers of the BC Bowl are offering terms different from the last ones, because it's a non-starter if it's "come here twice without us coming to the Clinic Bowl." If you guys are going to shun Nashville, then don't be surprised when we CHICKEN OUT.

Phixed.