South Pittsburg against Polk (Grider against this Davis man)

Roy Dillard

Lets hope it's a good game. If SP plays the way they did last week they will get drilled. if they play to their capabilities they have a chance. I enjoy talking with Charlie Murphy. Polk is my second favorite team. They play good hard nosed football.

tell them who your favorite team is

if you cant powerp lol or MRlegit can lol

Polk took a butt whoopin last year also. We didn't have any help from that Childress man like you guys did against SM. I think this is going to be a close game and it could go either way. That said, I don't think Polk is close to the team Boyd is at present.

I believe that the Pirates come out muskets a blazin,pull out the win.SP is still the team to beat in 1A!

BabieC, are you trying to jerk this guy's chain? Polk County has scored at will vs SP each year they have played. This year won't be any different.

Mayor, you must have forgotten about last year.....the Pirates scored at will. I was completely shocked in the outcome because of the games in 2009 and 2010. Polk was not playing well last year at this time and the Pirates were coming together well. Funny how the Polk game has been the turning point for the season the last few years....hopefully it will be this year too.

Edited by UncleDave

Blocking and Tackling....fundamentals of football! Of which we are not very good at. Gotta improve fast or the next couple weeks will be tough. C'mon boys, we know you've got it in you, lay it all on the line and go for broke. You have the talent, now just play basic football. You will see how qickly things will come together.......PLAY AS A TEAM!!! RELY ON ONE ANOTHER!!