fcs div II move.

snoball5278

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bingo. not very familiar with sarcasm are you? icon_lol.gif

i also never questioned how the decision was made, but why. and if it was "to compete against schools more closely aligned with our mission," then why didn't they do it 10 years ago, instead of consorting with the heathen masses for over a decade?

climb down off your cross and quit trying to act so sanctimonious. thumb[1].gificon_lol.gif

If the MISSION was so Christian based,they wouldn't have put so much time practicing ball.

Not sure why FCS is making this move, I am sure there are reasons beyond just sports.

Looks like FCS moving out moved Goodpasture into your classification. Karma can be rough sometimes. Tell me in a couple of years what kind of taste that leaves in your mouth.

Be careful what you wish for, we are moving on and there is a new kid in town that might be a little bigger and better than the old one.

According to the TSSAA website they have 24 State Championships across all sports and 21 runner ups all since 1978. Mostly in Football, Baseball, Softball Golf and track. FCS has 4.

Guess all you false accusers better get good at checkers and badminton because I don't think they have a team for that yet.

By the way Ensworth and Brentwood have always been in DIIA but they always move up and my guess is they will do that again. Not sure what BGA will do.

Not sure why FCS is making this move, I am sure there are reasons beyond just sports.

Looks like FCS moving out moved Goodpasture into your classification. Karma can be rough sometimes. Tell me in a couple of years what kind of taste that leaves in your mouth.

Be careful what you wish for, we are moving on and there is a new kid in town that might be a little bigger and better than the old one.

According to the TSSAA website they have 24 State Championships across all sports and 21 runner ups all since 1978. Mostly in Football, Baseball, Softball Golf and track. FCS has 4.

Guess all you false accusers better get good at checkers and badminton because I don't think they have a team for that yet.

By the way Ensworth and Brentwood have always been in DIIA but they always move up and my guess is they will do that again. Not sure what BGA will do.

Here's Hoping We Be Rid Of All Of Ya Soon!

Yes, HUGE endowment. Can't spend it all. That explains why the bathroom (outhouse) is so plush. We are tired of your baseless accusations. We have to learn to recruit? You're kidding. You said we were the "all star team of Wilson county". Wouldn't that mean we have been doing it all along? Ooops, guess you forgot that. Good riddance is right!!! We will not miss your baseless, whining accusations. If you REALLY read the article you would see that the DECISION was made with much prayer. That's the way God fearing people make decisions. We made the move to compete against schools more closely aligned with our mission. When you are accused of sinning because you tailgate on the road, you know you are fighting a losing battle. The competition level has been great. But the ugly, false mess you guys put out is pathetic.

I'll agree that all life altering decisions need to be prayed about...money and gold balls???

Butchie, Looks like this might let you all get to play USJ now. Guess that will mean

you will only win two football games next year. Mckenzies issues are not private schools

it is just your drum to beat on.

Speaking of drums.....Do Christian Privates marching bands play Christian songs at football games? Or just the traditional go fight win stuff? If their mission is what it is said to be, then they should, right?

Yes, HUGE endowment. Can't spend it all. That explains why the bathroom (outhouse) is so plush. We are tired of your baseless accusations. We have to learn to recruit? You're kidding. You said we were the "all star team of Wilson county". Wouldn't that mean we have been doing it all along? Ooops, guess you forgot that. Good riddance is right!!! We will not miss your baseless, whining accusations. If you REALLY read the article you would see that the DECISION was made with much prayer. That's the way God fearing people make decisions. We made the move to compete against schools more closely aligned with our mission. When you are accused of sinning because you tailgate on the road, you know you are fighting a losing battle. The competition level has been great. But the ugly, false mess you guys put out is pathetic.

BS!