fcs div II move.

snoball5278

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

while he played well saying he was responsible for all our points is absurd. Last time I checked we had 11 on the field. The center touched it every play too but I wouldn't say he was any more responsible for every score than the other 10, would you? Once AJ left the game we continued to move the ball and even scored our last td. Your selective memory needs help.

Also, your Gville tigers can keep counting those region plaques while FC & TC keep playing for the grand prize the Gold ball. At last count FC had 3 last yr, 5 total, and Gville had 1 back when your were still in diapers. Your false support of FC is amusing. Where im from its called bandwagon jumping!! You've had to do it so much I'd say your facing impending knee surgery in the coming years. Enjoy the next month or so of football. Your team this yr could be special. If history repeats itself it could be another qrtr century before Gville sees anything similar. By that time maybe even Hampton or mckenzie can win a title!!

You're so full of it it's funny. After Long went out the backup just threw it up with a prayer. Had he played there the whole game it wouldn't have been pretty.

As far as my support for FC, I know a lot of good people there. I coached one of your players in jr. pro ball as well. Like I said, I would think about sending my kids there if I had the money, but I'll have 4 kids in school next year, that would be almost my whole salary.

In football FC has the same amount of appearances in the Championship game as Gville, and I was potty trained when Gville was in it thank you very much.

You're accusation of my bandwagon jumping is completely unfounded. If Ben Matlock was still alive I'd hire him to sue you for libel.

I root for FC, TC and Smith against most anyone. I watched FC play Temple a few years ago and I honestly wanted them to do well. It's like that when they're not playing Gville.

And, I do hope FC does well in DII, I understand why they're going.

Why you being so mean?icon_e_sad.gif

Edited by croz6110

Always easier to get caught in public than it is in private...no matter the scenario. popcorneater.gif

Rumor on the street is that the JCM coach has been caught recruiting. He did not coach his team Friday night and the school superintendent said he was suspended pending an investigation. Chalk up another one on the side of the publics.

Here you go;

“I’ve got a lot of respect for Friendship because they recognize the advantages that they have over the people that have been in their region,†Creasy said. “I think it’s a huge statement that they’re making that they do have an advantage over public schools. There are very few boundaries for which they can take a kid in whereas we’re the smallest county in the state.â€

It amazes me that the "christian" school fans would call this taking a shot at FCS. I mean did they want him to lie, that would not be too christian like would it?

Just an fyi publics have been known ot recruit to. just ask the ol' Giles County coach who got caught. so practice what ya'll preachrolleyes.gif

A self reported violation of the T$$AA recruiting rules,stemming from text messages intiated by a Marshall County player.No player was recruited.

The last 12 yrs CA has a record of 62 wins and 63 losses,including a 1-4 playoff record.

I'm sure there's a lot of good things going on at CA..but football ain't one of them

You're so full of it it's funny. After Long went out the backup just threw it up with a prayer. Had he played there the whole game it wouldn't have been pretty.

As far as my support for FC, I know a lot of good people there. I coached one of your players in jr. pro ball as well. Like I said, I would think about sending my kids there if I had the money, but I'll have 4 kids in school next year, that would be almost my whole salary.

In football FC has the same amount of appearances in the Championship game as Gville, and I was potty trained when Gville was in it thank you very much.

You're accusation of my bandwagon jumping is completely unfounded. If Ben Matlock was still alive I'd hire him to sue you for libel.

I root for FC, TC and Smith against most anyone. I watched FC play Temple a few years ago and I honestly wanted them to do well. It's like that when they're not playing Gville.

And, I do hope FC does well in DII, I understand why they're going.

Why you being so mean?icon_e_sad.gif

So yer sayin' yer kids ain't athletes?roflolk.gif

A self reported violation of the T$$AA recruiting rules,stemming from text messages intiated by a Marshall County player.No player was recruited.

The last 12 yrs CA has a record of 62 wins and 63 losses,including a 1-4 playoff record.

I'm sure there's a lot of good things going on at CA..but football ain't one of them

And the last 3 years we haven't had a loosing season. And with a rcord like that how could they be recruiting? Thanks for proofing my point and this is about recruiting not our records dating back about 10 years ago. There a small team that has been growing for years. The next few years they'll be a force to be reckoned with. And if South Pitts record is so high and mighty why not move up? Maybe we could do what y'all do and move us some players from Chattanooga

Edited by MTscouter