Grider Vs This McKamey man

Roy Dillard

GCA has not played a good first half in 3 weeks. Midway 21 to 21 at half but the final GCA 61 Midway 28. Halftime last night Harriman 14 GCA 14 final was GCA 49 Harriman 20.

If we play First Halves of football like the last two weeks against S Pitt and in the playoffs.....our season will not end like we want it too. But that mcKamey man is a real halftime motivator. And coach Brewster can chew matches and spit fire when he gets riled up. This game will tell GCA alot about what they want vs what they are willing to go get.

I hope the pirates are behind or tied with us at the half and I like our chances.

I'm predicting Rams 34 pirates 30 and Roy Dillard goes to the house late and unhappy

I'm sure you prolly haven't really seen him fired up,YET! With that said, a Grace loss tremendously helps Oneida out, so you kinda get the picture of what I'm hoping for.

cool.png

GCA has not played a good first half in 3 weeks. Midway 21 to 21 at half but the final GCA 61 Midway 28. Halftime last night Harriman 14 GCA 14 final was GCA 49 Harriman 20.

If we play First Halves of football like the last two weeks against S Pitt and in the playoffs.....our season will not end like we want it too. But that mcKamey man is a real halftime motivator. And coach Brewster can chew matches and spit fire when he gets riled up. This game will tell GCA alot about what they want vs what they are willing to go get.

I hope the pirates are behind or tied with us at the half and I like our chances.

I'm predicting Rams 34 pirates 30 and Roy Dillard goes to the house late and unhappy

Woah if GCA has been in dog fights going into the half with the likes of Midway and Harriman then somebody is about to get TRAINTRACKED!!!!!!!!

My early prediction SP 56 Unicorns 28 roflol.gif

You think im joking but Im not! Hit Somebody! That is all

I'm with champ, have you saw the dark red ears & his head turn a shade very near purple? If not then he has a few more notches to go before reaching maximum state of riled up flower.gif

Tracks, they have been in some 1st half "dog fights" so to speak but I've been hearing unconfirmed reports that there may have been some "personnel changes" early in these games. I have asked the GCA faithful in their Harriman thread if there is any truth to these reports but as of yet. . . they ain't saying ph34r.pngroflolk.gif

Its true midway we were trying to rest starters and harriman honestly we were not focused or motivated. Our boys thrive in a big time game atmosphere and feed of the energy! I am SURE that the boys will come out ready for this one. However the earlier prediction is a bit insulting because there is no way you hold Mckamey to 28 points.

No way? I may be wrong but I believe Grace has never scored 28 or more in their couple of games against SP. Last year was the mud bowl and then the previous time T-Rob and Raquis had their way in a big win. This will be a good hard fought game.

Its true midway we were trying to rest starters and harriman honestly we were not focused or motivated. Our boys thrive in a big time game atmosphere and feed of the energy! I am SURE that the boys will come out ready for this one. However the earlier prediction is a bit insulting because there is no way you hold Mckamey to 28 points.

Oh I'm sure your guys will be fired up & ready to go. I figured the Midway situation but the fact that it took an entire half to "motivate" your guys against the Harriman bunch going toe to toe is a little surprising. Just for clarification I have not ventured a prediction either way in this one let alone who may or may not hold who to what.

This will be a hard game for SP. I saw Grace earlier at home vs Greenback. It will be a challenge for the pirates. Grace doesn't have a massive FB like Polk County does, but Polk County doesn't have a RB like McKamey either. Hopefully the pirates will come ready to play. This could be our last home game with the current screwed up playoff scenarios.

Well we also have to put our mistakes away we gave them a touchdown with a fumble at the twenty that went past the qb all the way to the 3 yard line and we played a freshman safety to try to get some experience and he did and admittedly made a few mistakes. I dobt he will play in the sp game trust me we will bring our A game. Now what you have said is true we haven't scored as much this year. However we run so much that time of possession might as well be one or two td's taken away from the other team.That being said we should throw more in my opinion Smith has a cannon and great instincts at qb and we have some tall receivers that we dont use enough!

Raven, I think you're trying to do to much at one time today, you must have me confused with someone else. I don't think I've made a post all year about GCA's offensive production, let alone any lack there of, hypothetical or otherwise.