Grider Vs This McKamey man

Roy Dillard

Yes, I wuz suprised. Didn't think you fellers could stop Polk's running game. Never could find the box score in the paper.

That dad burn box score was in the Sunday paper of all places! That Polk youngun was hard to tackle but not as much problem as the SM youngun! The Pirates have improved on their tackling lately. Recon after all the big RBs theys played figure theys learnt a thing or two!

I know it was harriman but just to give you a perspective McKamey had 208 yards on 10 carries and four touchdowns. One of 62 and one of 57 yards so he is for real and we have a few good kids right behind him.I believe that was the fewest carries he has had all season. I am really looking forward to this match up and this legendary atmosphere i have heard about. I cant wait to invade tortuga with the Ram faithful!!! I

Mckamey is a dandy and Ilike watching #20 tote the rock,but I'm pretty sure SP has better runners.They always do.

I called the Polk-sallet game pretty good so i give thisun a whirl in a scorefest The Mighty Pirates win this game in the final 5 minutes by a score, unless coach Victory goes all side sadle and lets them speedsters bust the Sangle Wang move then we win by 4 TDs cause these Gracie youngsters would loose their minds ifn they saw a Sangle Wang offense!!! I aint jokin either 46 on one HUT!!!!

Edited by URJasper

Twasnt I that was misleading anyone. Maybe they meant that sp was down because they weren't running the scores up........lol....... That mayor of yours has the proper studding technique down pat doesn't he?? With all the new homes being built down by the state line I am sure if there is a down year down that way that someone will come to the rescue.

Nice comeback, the thougt that under priviledgeds kids are automatically "brought in" to help out the mighty Pirates. I would say at least 90% or more of the kids that play football for the Pirates grew up in SP and have played sports all thru school.

Just make up another excuse why Jasper can' beat the Pirates....LOL.

Edited by UncleDave

Nice comeback, the thougt that under priviledgeds kids are automatically "brought in" to help out the mighty Pirates. I would say at least 90% or more of the kids that play football for the Pirates grew up in SP and have played sports all thru school.

Just make up another excuse why Jasper can' beat the Pirates....LOL.

Nobody ever said you didn't recruit 'em young. Heck, sounds like everbodies momma lives in South Pitt.roflolk.gif

And the ones that don't, own property on Signal.icon_e_wink.gif

I know it was harriman but just to give you a perspective McKamey had 208 yards on 10 carries and four touchdowns. One of 62 and one of 57 yards so he is for real and we have a few good kids right behind him.I believe that was the fewest carries he has had all season. I am really looking forward to this match up and this legendary atmosphere i have heard about. I cant wait to invade tortuga with the Ram faithful!!! I

Raven, first thing you will notice after exiting the interstate is a 6 X 8 Orange Championship(S) Sign, that also just happens to be near a plane that pegleg crashed several years ago and it's still stuck in the ground nose first right near that Sign. You need to be in your seat no later than 6:00 Central Time, thats important or you will miss the pre-game activities.There will be lots of music, ballons, painted up kids, etc. Somewhat a festival atmosphere. At 7:00 Central time, tighten your chin straps cause our boys have not forgot how flustrated they were at the lack of traction on your field last year, I think the coaches will have them in the right frame of mind. One more thing, One of the first people you will see will be the legedary Roy Dillard. Don't let him scare you , although he will be frailing his arms, mad at Grider for charging him 8 dollars to get in.