Henry Co. at Memphis Hamilton-1st round

SEC1rules

Thanks, what you just said fits perfect to North Side style of their football. Did they have a lot of bench players? how is Hamilton's band? North Side will wear Hamilton out, minute by minute.

THANKS, I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!

You are probably right cubs, But I do seem to recall similar talk regarding Hamilton before round 1 and we all know what happened there. just saying!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

educate me on how a school like henry co. can be a 5a school and say they are in a rebuilding year.

As far as I know, you're the first person who's used the term "rebuilding year".

But to answer your question, it's actually pretty easy. When you have 85 players in grades 10 through 12 on your roster, and only 14 of them are seniors, it's pretty obvious you are quite young in a lot of places. When you consider the fact we graduated almost our entire starting offensive and defensive units last year from the 30 something seniors we lost, it naturally means you will have an inexperienced team the following year. We did this year, but I wouldn't really consider it "rebuilding". Very rarely can a team who's actually rebuilding go 8-3. More like re-stocking. And yes, it happens to pretty much everyone not named Maryville.

Assuming you aren't a player or a coach, then it doesn't matter if YOU take them lightly or not. I coached for a while so I agree that the players and coaches must take every game seriously...and it's the job of the staff to make sure the players are prepared for every game. BUT as a fan, I don't have to take this one too seriously. I coached in Mississippi and have many friends still coaching in or around the Memphis area...........MASSACRE

#CrowChowTime LOL

thought this was going to be a massacre??????????????? Hamilton must not be well versed in the predictions of Red Warrior on CoachT. How dare them prove him wrong

I truly belived that it would be, and my friends in and around Memphis didn't think they could play with us. I have been wrong before but this is one of my worst for sure. I'm glad I have brought a smile to the faces of my many detractors but we'll be back. By the way Commissioner...how did Springfield do this season?

As I was told earlier in the year by Redwarrior, welcome to basketball season! This guy is clueless.

Basketball season is on us quicker than expected for certain. The game was shocking to me...I didn't even bother to attend. I've been wrong before but this was a huge error. Clueless ? Don't bet the farm on that one. What's "clueless" is Gallatin football Your new coach did a great job this year. Was it 3-7 with wins over inept Springfield...inept Lebanon...and a poor Hendersonville team. You need to worry more about your awful team and less about HC or me !!!

Jackson Northside isn't as good a team as they think.. They have a good QB nothing else showed. So don't get to cocky there will be an upset soon for JNS.

North Side needed Millington, a team that has a big back and a competitive defense. In the regular season, they played 8 of teams that made the playoffs. You seen North Side defense, on the offensive side, they just need the receivers to catch the ball first then run.

I know where you coming from, but this team has a good shot of turning the tables if their weapons work good.

I will worry with whom and whatever I choose to worry with. Right now it is your inept snubness about everybody because you were a surposedly a coach. No offense to any other Patriot fan but you need to leave Paris and realize football is played all around the state and not just Henry County. Your phantom sources cannot direct your mouth from spewing ridiculous slanders at other schools without giving them proper respect. Your false predictions do humor me though so I am sure you will keep them up. As for Gallatin...worst season in 40 years. Not too many teams in this state can say that. It might not get any better next year either. I am fully prepared and if the new coaching staff cannot do any better soon they will not be here long. I can promise you one thing and my sources are very good with over 30 years worth of watching Green Wave Football ( jab), we won't be down long so jump on us while you can. Have a nice off season RW.

I truly belived that it would be, and my friends in and around Memphis didn't think they could play with us. I have been wrong before but this is one of my worst for sure. I'm glad I have brought a smile to the faces of my many detractors but we'll be back. By the way Commissioner...how did Springfield do this season?

.We had a horrible year, Coach. We finished 3-7 and I not so sure we were as good as that record. We beat two teams that at the time we played them were win less. Our only real win was against an average 5-5 Rossview. New coach staff, new offense and defense made for some tough transition. We are hoping next year will be better since Coach Wilson will have spring practice to work on his schemes. I am sure you knew all this but thanks for asking. I meant you no malice I was just teasing you. You have been right more often than wrong on your predictions. Good Luck to the Pats next year. Here is hoping we play you better and that we can win a playoff game.

North Side needed Millington, a team that has a big back and a competitive defense. In the regular season, they played 8 of teams that made the playoffs. You seen North Side defense, on the offensive side, they just need the receivers to catch the ball first then run.

I know where you coming from, but this team has a good shot of turning the tables if their weapons work good.

Millingtons O Line has been terrible at blocking for the run for most of the season... Finally on friday night they looked like a new O Line and were actually making holes for the run. You guys didnt see that from us. If Millington continues to play as they did friday night.... there could be a surprise on the horizon. Defense has improved agaisnt the pass majorly starting with the JNS game. Just getting better.

Edited by millingtonfan2007