Cloudland vs. Midway

THE KING

Yeah what a game i was a sophomore playing guard and linebacker i lost the article but if i remember right it was called one of the greatest highschool football games ever played! I would tend to agree the year before we beat you guys to get into playoffs at our place in ot. Great games between us!

That Williams kid was a bad apple. Awesome athlete; poor sportsmanship. He was a PF waiting to happen. I always wondered why they didn't throw him the fade in OT. We couldn't matchup with his height or athleticism

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Landers win this gonna way,midway is down this year.This was a very good draw for the landers

It was a good draw for the Landers...Should be over quickly! I agree with Pujo tho, it'll be a challenge to get your boys up to last week's playing level after the Hampton game

I've seen all I need to see this year to know that Hampton had better hit the weight room hard this season and get alot bigger and faster if we plan on playing strong in this conf next season...We're gonna field a good number of talented sophomores next season that hasn't seen much varsity this year, so the winter and spring will be VERY important to us

It was a good draw for the Landers...Should be over quickly! I agree with Pujo tho, it'll be a challenge to get your boys up to last week's playing level after the Hampton game

I've seen all I need to see this year to know that Hampton had better hit the weight room hard this season and get alot bigger and faster if we plan on playing strong in this conf next season...We're gonna field a good number of talented sophomores next season that hasn't seen much varsity this year, so the winter and spring will be VERY important to us

Gonna have a ton of young guys stepping into the skill positions,all I can say is we better work like a bunch of mules, Its either pay now or pay later.

Coach Pittman in my way of thinking is good to have as coach. He has brought his knowledge of football to Cloudland. I'm thinking he should be the coach of the year. Against Hampton, coach Pittman showed off his program with a good defense and good offense.. I'm sure he already knows everything he needs to know about the team for this week. I think Taylor was Hampton's early Christmas present. Everybody knows that if Taylor had played in that game, Cloudland would have won by a touchdown. Nobody could have stopped him.