Sullivan South/Cleveland Playoff issue

mjuhb

So, instead of redoing the brackets like they should, the TSSAA is going to have Sullivan South go 317 miles to Columbia for a first round game?

That's just completely insane.

I beilieve the quadrants will be re-worked. South was originally proposed as the 8th seed playing at Powell. Knox West should return to quad 2 and the pairings rematched for each quad. I don't understand why it is such a big deal to get it right for all parties . The hard part is done....Cleveland has been informed that they did not make it in.

I beilieve the quadrants will be re-worked. South was originally proposed as the 8th seed playing at Powell. Knox West should return to quad 2 and the pairings rematched for each quad. I don't understand why it is such a big deal to get it right for all parties . The hard part is done....Cleveland has been informed that they did not make it in.

They are not going to redo the brackets. The official email from the TSSAA that I received a few minutes ago simply says that Sullivan South will replace Cleveland and play Columbia in the first round to "affect the least amount of teams as possible".