Boyd Buc @ Oneida

reaction

Champ, you're busted, I saw your screen name at the bottom of the index page. Jump in and help us out. Me, Kaz, and an occasional visit from Cleatless is all holdin' this thing down. Smash has apparently turned into big foot, I hear of people seeing him around here but no one can prove it. We've been doin' work but we could use some help with these sweatervests icon_mrgreen.gif

No sweaterveast on this end of the keyboard. Your # 44 dad does the same job and for the same pay. Just ask Pojo or uknoit

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Champ, you're busted, I saw your screen name at the bottom of the index page. Jump in and help us out. Me, Kaz, and an occasional visit from Cleatless is all holdin' this thing down. Smash has apparently turned into big foot, I hear of people seeing him around here but no one can prove it. We've been doin' work but we could use some help with these sweatervests icon_mrgreen.gif

What the..... I thought I signed in under ph34r.png mode....

What the..... I thought I signed in under ph34r.png mode....

When you flew into another sector we upgraded our radar tracking stations just so we could keep tabs on ya. Your flying 2011 stealth technology, we're operating with some area 51 stuff smash snagged last time he went missing. Lord knows what that boys gonna bring back this time. Probably the coordinates for the TC underground bunker. . . with smash he may even secure a key.

Edited by crow

No sweaterveast on this end of the keyboard. Your # 44 dad does the same job and for the same pay. Just ask Pojo or uknoit

Ah, now you're on the radar to, you know daddy 44? If so just tell him crow says hello, I know him well, he'll help you lock onto me a little better also. If you're one of his colleagues then thank you, I know what kinda pay you're talkin' 'bout. You just bumped up the respect level a little. You gonna make this game? If so, have him holler at me, I'd be glad to meet ya.

Edited by crow