South Pittsburg at Gordonsville (Grider against this Marshall man)

Roy Dillard

Dad burnit fellers, Old Pirate woke from a dream about this feud and OP was playing in it. The feud was like that longest yard movie, OP was a blocker for Johnson and had to block that tator eating youngun # 53 in order to score to win this feud. You see jest after OP earholed that youngun for Johnson to score the winning touchdown OP was stunned by a thunderous whack to ear popping out the partial by the skillet slinger for suddenly jumping and screaming and waking the grisly. OP feels this was a sign the Pirates will win a close one!!

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Dad burnit fellers, Old Pirate woke from a dream about this feud and OP was playing in it. The feud was like that longest yard movie, OP was a blocker for Johnson and had to block that tator eating youngun # 53 in order to score to win this feud. You see jest after OP earholed that youngun for Johnson to score the winning touchdown OP was stunned by a thunderous whack to ear poppimg out the partial by the skillet slinger for suddenly jumping and screaming and waking the grisly. OP feels this was a sign the Pirates will win a close one!!

Blah blah blah blah............

First, David Jones and Jijuan are both still at MTSU and both play a lot. David is now a strong safety and Jijuan a defensive end. Second, I am interested to see how the young pirates will react to the hostile crowd. Honestly, and I hope it is not the case but I think Gordonsville's fans will outnumber our fans 2 or 3 to 1. We brought a low crowd to Polk which was our last away game and then barely filled up the stands at home against Boyd, Knox Grace, and in the playoffs last week. The SP fans that will be there need to be loud. Hopefully the SP boys will like playing in front of a big crowd and it will get them even more juiced.

Edited by powerp

HELLOOOO!!!! ONE MORE DAY BABY!!! ITS ALMOST THAT TIME!!! Lets get ready boys! This is the game that seperates the men from the boys! What will you be remembered for? HIT SOMEBODY!!!!!! HELLOOO!! ONE TIME!!!

Alright listen up boys. I know you got most of your game plan in by now. Keep that focus up. Keep studying the plays and going over stuff. If you have any questions asked those coaches. They are there to help you. Make sure you have your assignments down. Get plenty of rest tonight. There is no tomorrow baby! This is what you have been waiting for all year. For the Seniors, baby this is the game of your lives. BRING THE PAIN BABY!! The only question I have is do we GOT OUR MINDS RIGHT?? YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT BOYS!! HANG ONTO THAT PIGSKIN BABY!!! ONE TIME!! HIT SOMEBODY!!!!! LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELLOOOO!!!! ONE MORE DAY BABY!!! ITS ALMOST THAT TIME!!! Lets get ready boys! This is the game that seperates the men from the boys! What will you be remembered for? HIT SOMEBODY!!!!!! HELLOOO!! ONE TIME!!!

Alright listen up boys. I know you got most of your game plan in by now. Keep that focus up. Keep studying the plays and going over stuff. If you have any questions asked those coaches. They are there to help you. Make sure you have your assignments down. Get plenty of rest tonight. There is no tomorrow baby! This is what you have been waiting for all year. For the Seniors, baby this is the game of your lives. BRING THE PAIN BABY!! The only question I have is do we GOT OUR MINDS RIGHT?? YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT BOYS!! HANG ONTO THAT PIGSKIN BABY!!! ONE TIME!! HIT SOMEBODY!!!!! LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol

Our home side has been full every game, and I figure it will be at capacity tomorrow.

Just a word to all of you GV fans. If yall do beat us this is one Pirate fan that will be pulling for you all to win the state championship. Quite frankly and no disrespect to all the other teams but GV and SP have been two of the most premier programs in 1a for a long time. If Trousdale and FCS were still in 1a I'd say the same about those two teams also. I have tremendous respect for you all.

Just a word to all of you GV fans. If yall do beat us this is one Pirate fan that will be pulling for you all to win the state championship. Quite frankly and no disrespect to all the other teams but GV and SP have been two of the most premier programs in 1a for a long time. If Trousdale and FCS were still in 1a I'd say the same about those two teams also. I have tremendous respect for you all.

Same here. I believe we've played every year but one since 2006. I don't know if that's ever happened between two teams like that in the playoffs. I'll repeat what others have said though. It's a shame this game is taking place in the second round.