South Pittsburg at Gordonsville (Grider against this Marshall man)

Roy Dillard

I went up there and Coach Marshall has it framed in his office.

That Marshall man can not keep my book. That is theft of property over $500 because it was the first copy off the press and Murphy himself autographed it for me. You tell that Marshall man I want my durn book back. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Lol your a piece of work....Nobody in 1A or 2A is putting 40 on Gordonsville...WAKE UP!!! Bahaha you will next Friday! The dream ride will turn into a screeching nightmare

You know what........no one gave y'all much of a chance to beat gordonsville and guess what.........y'all were a missed 2pt conversion from advancing......and guess what, not many expect marion to go to friendship and compete and they may very well not, but our boys will go play their hearts out.......lose with class and dignity........I swear, some of you pirate fans are like bama fans, end of the world if you lose and make excuses when you do, instead of saying the better team won, congrats and good luck

You know what........no one gave y'all much of a chance to beat gordonsville and guess what.........y'all were a missed 2pt conversion from advancing......and guess what, not many expect marion to go to friendship and compete and they may very well not, but our boys will go play their hearts out.......lose with class and dignity........I swear, some of you pirate fans are like bama fans, end of the world if you lose and make excuses when you do, instead of saying the better team won, congrats and good luck

Old Pirate says the term "no one" is not accurate. The Pirates have proven with their rich tradition to be very formidable opponents. Granted a seasoned senior loaded team like GV has an advantage with the age issue. Dad burnit that Coen youngun (who OP has distaste for his classless play) had a heavy beard and looked much older than the regular peach fuzz faced younguns suited up. OP says it is laughable a Jasper feller would make a comment about the Pirate folkes making excuses when they lose.....When you Jasper fellers has been using....the excuse for years......that SP has the speed, SP has the studs and so on & on. Truth is you Jasper fellers always saying the Warriors don't have the players helped OP identify you fellers problem with stud making. Edited by OLD PIRATE

Old Pirate says the term "no one" is not accurate. The Pirates have proven with their rich tradition to be very formidable opponents. Granted a season senior loaded team like GV has an advantage with the age issue. Dad burnit that Coen youngun (who OP has distaste for his classless play) had a heavy beard and looked much older than the regular peach fuzz faced younguns suited up. OP says it is laughable a Jasper feller would make a comment about the Pirate folkes making excuses when they lose.....When you Jasper fellers has been using....the excuse for years......that SP has the speed, SP has the studs and so on & on. Truth is you Jasper fellers always saying the Warriors don't have the players helped OP identify you fellers problem with stud making.

The Goat sez; OP needs to build a bridge...

Pirates lost....Could they have won? Should they have won? Bad calls by refs? SP should be used to playing with the latter by now...Hargis even said in article in Saturday he appeared to have never gone down but it is what it is...Just part of high school football....They played a great game and just came up short..Next year the real TRAINTRACKING begins...Until then...Congrats and get ready! Close thread and move on